Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh is a huge influencer. While dudes playing Microsoft should really tap in Drake.

He's passed Drake in terms of influencer. Jordan Brand fukked up with Drake freedom in creation, it doesn't help that Drake dressed like shyt either.. But like someone said earlier, MS needs to get ahold of him still.

too late...they already got the dude from ‘get out’ :troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you never heard butterfly effect, goosebumps, or sicko mode? :wtb:

im not even a big travis fan like that but those songs were inescapable if you listened to the radio at all or watched an awards show, he literally performed at the superbowl
You said xbots didn't know, and here you are going back n forth with a Sony stan who been with them much longer than you :banderas:
I'm sure it would be 8k 60 on the Series Trash
4k/120 all day tho like gears 5 :umad:
xbox probably gonna get ninja or someone.
We already hire black talent, we don't need to hire c00ns to boost our standings : francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You said xbots didn't know, and here you are going back n forth with a Sony stan who been with them much longer than you :banderas:

4k/120 all day tho like gears 5 :umad:

We already hire black talent, we don't need to hire c00ns to boost our standings : francis:

gears ins't 4k/120

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How's he talentless? He makes good music and the top live performer currently :mjlol:

:laff: Whenever I see people defend Scott I automatically assume this

EMxYgRFUEAIyFVA.jpg