Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Let's talk about this demon souls remake in 1440p, is this reality? Travis Scott is the distraction I guess which works on kids. The real know this is part of the smoke and mirrors so the conversation isn't solely on the comparisons of multiplats

I'm sure it would be 8k 60 on the Series Trash

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Nah, I’m here to stay. :stopitslime:

Just find shyt like this corny. Like when the C Raptors hired Drake as a Brand Ambassador or whatever the fukk his title was.

corny shyt...
:camby:

You'd rather see Justin Bieber in Sony ads? :skip: What happened to Black Excellence? Yall buggin. Trav got these nikkas posing in his shoes and yall mad :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you never heard butterfly effect, goosebumps, or sicko mode? :wtb:

im not even a big travis fan like that but those songs were inescapable if you listened to the radio at all or watched an awards show, he literally performed at the superbowl

That might be the problem (or rather solution) right there in that I don't listen to no fukking radio in 2000-any year.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
pleading ignorance, ok. Just know that aside from drake he's probably the biggest mainstream rapper out, so you're in the minority.

He's passed Drake in terms of influencer. Jordan Brand fukked up with Drake freedom in creation, it doesn't help that Drake dressed like shyt either.. But like someone said earlier, MS needs to get ahold of him still.