Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The argument can't be microsoft don't show any game play and then they show gameplay and shift the argument to well they're not first party games....
And the people saying that are not even judging the games off of what they see. Death standing is getting negative reviews from everywhere at the moment except the fanboys :laff: How many E3's will we see this and Spiderman? I been asking what's next "it game" and the offerings have been abysmal at best. Tlou2 talk for the next year plus :snoop: Not too many threads here or neogaf on Sony Games.

I think it's time you nikkaz shut the Bullshyt up, and stop acting like Fortnite is anything like PUBG because I swear it isn't. If you like Fortnite then you'd love PUBG.

What shooting games are y'all playing on Sony, Black ops 3 :picard:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh, people were getting chopped up, shot, and beheaded, but your main concern is that the kids see two people kiss? :leostare:

The LGBT stuff was a bit too heavy-handed for my taste but if makes that demographic happy then I'll let it ride :hubie:
I'm sayin.

Did they really show that dude getting gutted or that woman with the blood pouring out her face on disney?

:picard:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Im a lil sad that JRPGs are practically dead. A lot of the genres I grew up with are just dead and have been replaced with Dark Souls esque combat styles. Or games that play out like movies. Thats great and all, but a lot of gameplay styles are just thrown to the side for this new wave. For me these kinds of games can be tedious, cause since its like a movie you dont wanna fukk up and re watch (play) the entire scene. Something just feels missing from modern games that dont really make them feel like games anymore. This gonna sound :flabbynsick: but thats how I feel.

At least Spiderman looks dope, basically a remake of spiderman2 on ps2 with a new story which is fine for me.
Alot of games feel like chores these days. Gotta find the ones that are just fun.

Can't wait for Smash Bros

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Alot of games feel like chores these days. Gotta find the ones that are just fun.

Can't wait for Smash Bros
A lot of games feel like chores now because we traded orchestrated,human crafted linear campaigns for open world check lists that have 0 thought put into it.

Open world game design is in desperate need of an evolution.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ghost of Tsushima was flames, that color palette :whoo:. I see they're getting their Sword of the Stranger on :wow:

Spiderman was :ooh: All the way through

Last of Us 2 combat looks :ohlawd: The new enemy AI and brutality :damn:

Kingdom Hearts 3 with the Pirates of the Caribbean is :blessed::wow:...fukking Replica Riku is back :mjcry:. Where my Chain of Memories and Reverse Rebirth fans at :to:, that might be the single most important game in the series that no one plays. I hope the true chosen keyboard wielder gets his time to shine in 3 :sadbron:

Control looked pretty cool and Resident Evil 2 was :damn::demonic:. When they drop the Rat POV VR :merchant:

What the fukk was up with the format of the conference?:mindblown: I hate the people Sony hires to do these panels - where do they find them? Why not get a YouTuber or streamer to host?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yakuza is coming to PC brehs :ohhh: And a bunch of other Sega games. Seeing Shenmue run at a playable speed :mjcry:

The mods people about to make :wow: