Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its just Meech's old bitter ass, dude has to hate everything Sony related. If these were Microsoft exclusives ( :lolbron:) his reactions would be a mixture of :wow::ohhh: and :ahh:. Don't pay him any mind.
This whole conference was trash. They showed us a bunch of games we already knew about for about 10 minutes and the remaining 50 minutes was them trying to stall to give them time to set up the next set piece.

(:ohhh:Now that I think of it: Did Sony really just create a conference in the exact spirit of their games? :dwillhuh:)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This whole conference was trash. They showed us a bunch of games we already knew about for about 10 minutes and the remaining 50 minutes was them trying to stall to give them time to set up the next set piece.

(:ohhh:Now that I think of it: Did Sony really just create a conference in the exact spirit of their games? :dwillhuh:)

They really saying fukk this gen and preparing for next gen shyt is crazy. Microsoft talked about he future and Sony showed games already announced

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There was even a delay in the beginning.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
You never played The Last of Us's multiplayer? TLOU, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Killzone all had great MP.

I probably have the most hours played on killzone here. I wish it was more like killzone 2. Hardly anyone played killzone mp on ps4. It was a choppy mess at times. The naughty dog games need dedicated servers. I do enjoy the single player though.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Sony conference was ass in hindsight, but I'm still hyped for all the games coming out.

E3 Overall? hot garbage. Where the fukk was Borderlands 3?