Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that spiderman look :ohlawd: already bout to put it as the GOAT :wow:....they need more of the "not the norm" villains in these spiderman games tho. Seems like the same ones over and over.

Samurai game is to my liking too :ehh:....they need to bring back onimusha tho fr. That shyt would kill on the new gen systems. It was ahead of its time back in the ps2 days

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Which Sony also does? Anyways MS won.

Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote breh. MS shown a bulk of mult platform games and the Big 3. FOR ME, Sony had more 1st party games I wanna play; shown last year or not.

I ain't waiting for MS's "hold on we got games comin, we promise"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Where is this preorder sale a bunch of nikkas was banging on prior to E3 talking bout “if you preorder during E3 then you get a huge discount, you noobs be paying full price for games” :troll: I have looked high and low there is no discount can the experts please show me what they was talking about.

Last year and the year before that they had it breh :manny: either they drop it this week or Amazon is still in a feud with Sony which probably fukks up the whole thing :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Death Stranding will be great. doubting the Gawd like he hasn’t birthed classics. Umbilical cords hanging from smoke time altering monsters letting you know he about to birth another. Don’t need to see more Day1. scust@ the slander being thrown.

UPS simulator though :mjlol:
Norman Fetus I mean Reedus will carry it :lawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Majority of games Xbox showed were gameplay.

They announced more games we knew nothing about.

As far as exclusives, more than halo gears and Forza was shown, yet y'all pretend those other games don't exist:francis:

They even gave some info on the future of hardware/software.

Sony showed the same damn games they been showing for 3 years.

What's crazy is Xbox lineup is way more diverse even with just Halo, Gears and Forza. Every game Sony makes now is a cinematic 3rd person action game.

Don't see how y'all keep saying microsoft is more of the same while drooling all over yourselves to play the same damn games with different settings on PlayStation.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Last year and the year before that they had it breh :manny: either they drop it this week or Amazon is still in a feud with Sony which probably fukks up the whole thing :francis:

So no discount?:mjcry:Figures the year I want to jump on it is the year it doesn’t go ahead.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
IT looked like at one point, during Kojima trailer, the main charter had a rifle and was approaching a base.

zPDqE.gif

Also looked like he was sneaking past those shadow looking things.

Prolly has resource management in it as well(MGSV and peace walker).

I think this will just build on what Kojima wanted to do with MGSV game play wise. With typical Koji craziness as well.

The packages kind of remind me of fulton for some reason.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So Disney XD has been airing all of the E3 conferences so far without censoring anything but they cut the kiss between Ellie and her girl.

Guess the mouse ain't with the agenda but gibs of human bodies is A okay.

Ya my son was watching the whole ign on the channel and I saw after that kiss they went to that other shyt instead
Had nothing to do with the kiss too me
The extreme violence I think is why afterwards could be y but I could be wrong