Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Where is this preorder sale a bunch of nikkas was banging on prior to E3 talking bout “if you preorder during E3 then you get a huge discount, you noobs be paying full price for games” :troll: I have looked high and low there is no discount can the experts please show me what they was talking about.
as soon as it was announced that best buy was dropping their gamers club all bets were off.

I see nothing on my end so far. Which sucks. Literally the only reason I had been buying so many games day 1 the last two years was because of e3 deals.

It was wal mart,best buy and Amazon all competing for the lowest prices but it looks like nobody has leaped yet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Majority of games Xbox showed were gameplay.

They announced more games we knew nothing about.

As far as exclusives, more than halo gears and Forza was shown, yet y'all pretend those other games don't exist:francis:

They even gave some info on the future of hardware/software.

Sony showed the same damn games they been showing for 3 years.

What's crazy is Xbox lineup is way more diverse even with just Halo, Gears and Forza. Every game Sony makes now is a cinematic 3rd person action game.

Don't see how y'all keep saying microsoft is more of the same while drooling all over yourselves to play the same damn games with different settings on PlayStation.
:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was hyped off MS’s conference too but y’all debating a bunch of hype vs actual products. Sony rolled out more first parties than not. Can MS say the same?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was hyped off MS’s conference too but y’all debating a bunch of hype vs actual products. Sony rolled out more first parties than not. Can MS say the same?
Sony didn't "roll out" any first party games. They showed the same games they've been showing for years.

All the games MS showed other than gears was gameplay. And they announced more new stuff.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Im a lil sad that JRPGs are practically dead. A lot of the genres I grew up with are just dead and have been replaced with Dark Souls esque combat styles. Or games that play out like movies. Thats great and all, but a lot of gameplay styles are just thrown to the side for this new wave. For me these kinds of games can be tedious, cause since its like a movie you dont wanna fukk up and re watch (play) the entire scene. Something just feels missing from modern games that dont really make them feel like games anymore. This gonna sound :flabbynsick: but thats how I feel.

At least Spiderman looks dope, basically a remake of spiderman2 on ps2 with a new story which is fine for me.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The argument can't be microsoft don't show any game play and then they show gameplay and shift the argument to well they're not first party games....

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
all these games man. Just look like movies with one big ass stealth mission.

I was reading and seeing something about Forsaken 2. I really thought they brought that old ass game back to life and got excited for a sec.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sony didn't "roll out" any first party games. They showed the same games they've been showing for years.

All the games MS showed other than gears was gameplay. And they announced more new stuff.
Did Microsoft do a single thing of note about their own properties? I rather get new gameplay about the same 8+ first parties games than get new play about 2 lol

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Since when does Disney even air E3.
:ohhh:
I'm out of touch
:laugh:
Do brehs remember when E3 streaming/coverage was more niche ?
:wow: Things have changed.
Breh, I remember when E3 stuff was only on G4. Even better, having to learn what got announced at E3 a month later when the July version of EGM came out.:banderas:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The argument can't be microsoft don't show any game play and then they show gameplay and shift the argument to well they're not first party games....
People been shytting on MS’s staunch lack of first parties for at least 3 years now. Who cares if you technically unveiling games that both sides can play?

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
good for them, 4uck condition kids to this bullshyt
Breh, people were getting chopped up, shot, and beheaded, but your main concern is that the kids see two people kiss? :leostare:

The LGBT stuff was a bit too heavy-handed for my taste but if it makes that demographic happy then I'll let it ride :hubie:

Last edited: