Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I remember when E3 stuff was only on G4. Even better, having to learn what got announced at E3 a month later when the July version of EGM came out.:banderas:
:to:
The old days when Nintendo Power was still a thing and Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, Tommy Tallarico and Victor Lucas were helping to shape my gaming opinions.
Before Tech TV was G4 TV.
Before Game trailers went up in smoke
Before Giant Bomb.
Before YouTube.
:to:

I still love videogames but it's so much more accessible now and it's kinda crazy to see how much coverage has changed.

There's a lot I've forgotten since then like console specific magazines, bespoke cheat sites and the urban legends that were easier to propagate because the internet was younger.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
A lot of games feel like chores now because we traded orchestrated,human crafted linear campaigns for open world check lists that have 0 thought put into it.

Open world game design is in desperate need of an evolution.
We need more widely cartoonish games, like more games with wild premises and that would make for more creative open worlds

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach why you gotta be a hater? You know you copping Spider-Man, nikka don’t lie :pachaha:
Not hating and I'm probably not.

I got bored as fukk playing the last arkahm game.

Last Spider-Man movie I enjoyed had Toby in it.

Everything they show about this game other than the open world swinging looks heavily scripted and mindless.

Not my type of thing at all:manny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
as soon as it was announced that best buy was dropping their gamers club all bets were off.

I see nothing on my end so far. Which sucks. Literally the only reason I had been buying so many games day 1 the last two years was because of e3 deals.

It was wal mart,best buy and Amazon all competing for the lowest prices but it looks like nobody has leaped yet.

I have been searching high and low for discounts as there are so many games but can’t find a single one. Keep refreshing on Amazon praying it has happened but nope nothing is changing.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Either that shyt droppin on PS5 or it's getting the Watch Dogs treatment :pachaha:

Sucker Punch are not Ubisoft, this is what they do. Infamous second son still looks amazing even today and that was a launch title. That game looks lit and they will deliver without a doubt.