Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Normal mode. I know theres a mode with no minimap or HUD but i didnt wanna replay the same game for more challenge. Feel free to call me a casual.

The thing this game and uncharted lacks IMO is sidemissions and something else to add to the core game like mini games and things of that nature.
nah breh. You need to play it on grounded mode. It's like an entirely different game.

The gameplay changes so much. It feels like a true survival game to match the environment. Using too many bullets can fukk you over. Every single thing you craft could mean life or death.

I'm not exaggerating when I say grounded mode is the way that game was truly meant to be played.

it's not just making it artificially harder like most games. It's not an elitist thing or casual thing. I truly believe grounded mode turns that game into a masterpiece in gameplay.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Wow Sony wins again.

What a surprise

Death Stranding ?? Y'all.nighaz just like to cry about anything ...COPPED

Ghosts ?
Copped

Resident evil Copped

Nioh 2 ?? Wow ...hmmm....copped

Spiderman ..yeah I'll cop that as well ..

The last.of us ....I just don't know if ...oh ...Copped

Sony wins. Like always

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sony literally showed new game play of 3 gameplay that they've teased for the last 3 E3's and more gameplay of a game that's has plenty of gameplay footage out and people are actually saying they won.

The conference presentation itself wasn't even good.

I was actually expecting more from sony this time than I have in awhile.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Where is this preorder sale a bunch of nikkas was banging on prior to E3 talking bout “if you preorder during E3 then you get a huge discount, you noobs be paying full price for games” :troll: I have looked high and low there is no discount can the experts please show me what they was talking about.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
IT looked like at one point, during Kojima trailer, the main charter had a rifle and was approaching a base.

zPDqE.gif

Also looked like he was sneaking past those shadow looking things.

Prolly has resource management in it as well(MGSV and peace walker).

I think this will just build on what Kojima wanted to do with MGSV game play wise. With typical Koji craziness as well.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
IT looked like at one point, during Kojima trailer, the main charter had a rifle and was approaching a base.

Also looked like he was sneaking past those shadow looking things.

yea it looked like he fukked up the stealth and got caught

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Death Stranding will be great. doubting the Gawd like he hasn’t birthed classics. Umbilical cords hanging from smoke time altering monsters letting you know he about to birth another. Don’t need to see more Day1. scust@ the slander being thrown.

UPS simulator though :mjlol: