Sony E3 2018 Press Conference (9PM EST/6PM PDT)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
New first party studios, their pacing wasn't all over the place, a few new IPs iirc, Battletoads and fyi we knew NOTHING about Gears 5 or Halo Infinite meanwhile we knew about Spiderman and TLOU 2.

I'm only here for the games, fukk CACs wearing a video game shirt, blazer, and jeans stroking their egos. Gears and Halo were a given due to leaks and it's all Xbox got. Battletoads no footage, and nothing from these new companies. I'm gonna be bias cause I ain't down with FPS, and Halo 5 & Gears 4 were huge letdowns for me.

Nothing they showed said to me I need to own a Xbone for blank.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm only here for the games, fukk CACs wearing a video game shirt, blazer, and jeans stroking their egos. Gears and Halo were a given due to leaks and it's all Xbox got. Battletoads no footage, and nothing from these new companies. I'm gonna be bias cause I ain't down with FPS, and Halo 5 & Gears 4 were huge letdowns for me.

Pretty much

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
death stranding really does look like a walking simulator. any hype i had for that game is gone

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You could make the argument that instead of Halo and Gears with Sony you’ll get cinematic third person action game A and B. Both these companies make what their particular fans respond to.
That is it what it is. But to act like it’s a surprise a halo or gears announced is laughable. They already start the next one before the current one is even released

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Not sure what you're talking about?