Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gizmo Ducktales is an admitted troll so this says nothing. you however, keep masquerading as some unbiased guy tho.

Season 6 popped off a couple weeks ago but im in the thread talkin to myself:mjcry:

Custom browser fukkery but no review from The Sad Titan:mjcry:

Again it's like yall don't read

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read plenty of your "see I have a ps5 but..." posts.

stop being dishonest. embrace your xbox stannery like Craigdog n be free. no need for the charade :yeshrug:
Then you have selective memory or just completely ignore everything else posted in favor of the sony vs other systems stuff

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then you have selective memory or just completely ignore everything else posted in favor of the sony vs other systems stuff
ya. while im in xbox game threads posting about the games n what's goin on you postin Microsoft earnings, gamepass sales, buyouts, etc.

you more transparent than Moaning Myrtles ghost from Harry Potter.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is more smart dumb babble. Online play wasn't even a thing for most of console history.

But as technology advances and more games are online crossplay makes sense.

The most successful games out offer cross play. :yeshrug:

if it wasn’t important to games/gamers then we wouldn’t be here now but it’s very hard to have a decent conversation when folks are purposely being obtuse...dudes can attempt to be corporate shills but then turn around and pretend to be absolutely clueless about what consumers want in general

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya. while im in xbox game threads posting about the games n what's goin on you postin Microsoft earnings, gamepass sales, buyouts, etc.

you more transparent than Moaning Myrtles ghost from Harry Potter.
:snoop:

If that's how you feel:manny:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
microsoft.png

xbox.png

And I'm not even going to blow up the other spot

Yeah I’m not even understanding how he had the audacity to call someone out on their post history, when all this dude does is post about Xbox, even in the official thread. As if it wasn’t already obvious enough that he was dropped on his head as a child...you genuinely hate to see it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, what point are you attempting to make?

arguing for arguing sake...and hyping shyt up as a win for xbox or playstation

applies to both sides

dudes spent more time amping up MLB 21 coming to game pass than actually playing it...the returnal discussions on the forum are probably 75% hype and 25% actual game discussion

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

applies to both sides

dudes spent more time amping up MLB 21 coming to game pass than actually playing it...the returnal discussions on the forum are probably 75% hype and 25% actual game discussion

I mostly agree but when i got onto play Returnal nikkas on my friends list are playing also, at least 5-7 everytime i hop on I’m at 18 hours myself :hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

applies to both sides

Not since the game released. The game thread proves this.