Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why weren't you propping Halo MCC? why weren't you talking about these xbox exclusives? why is your your nickname the Sad Titan? why was @ItWasWritten right about you?

why aint you posting about new piff?

where is the new shyt? I wanna know.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this a big news again? Oh right, weird xbots trying to “cancel” Sony again :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody against cross play is blinded by brand loyalty
As our society goes on people are becoming more and more irrationally tribalized. As a consumer one should be loyal to consumers getting the best deal. People will irrationally defend companies doing anti-consumer shyt. I don't know where the people get the idea but a corporation isn't your friend and isn't on your side. As consumers it's better we have corporations fighting it out for our business because then they do more for us to get our business. When any single corporation heavily dominates an industry the fukkery begins.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As our society goes on people are becoming more and more irrationally tribalized. As a consumer one should be loyal to consumers getting the best deal. People will irrationally defend companies doing anti-consumer shyt. I don't know where the people get the idea but a corporation isn't your friend and isn't on your side. As consumers it's better we have corporations fighting it out for our business because then they do more for us to get our business. When any single corporation heavily dominates an industry the fukkery begins.

Yall are really trying it with this consumer friendly/anti-consumer spiel every time sony does something that doesn’t benefit xbox players. Sony, like Microsoft is a business just like any other and they are doing what makes sense for their business.

Microsoft is currently throwing away money for customer acquisition so yall will come here and parrot this shyt 24/7 as if they are some charitable and family friendly company. One business is spending at a loss to gain customers and the other is continuing to do what they’ve been doing because it’s been working. It’s no different than epic spending a billion dollars giving away games.

One isn’t better than the other, they are both mega corporations fighting for customers, one is just currently doing it in a way that is more beneficial to its audience, that won’t last forever.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And microsoft doesn’t just make consoles
When you talk about Microsoft you not talking about the PC you are talking about the xbox and "xbox network". Cut it out

MS has been the most consumer friendly company for awhile now, and even before the PR debacle they still had a clear vision of where tech was headed.

I don't care why, or how much money chic fil a or MS throws away, invests, or the reasons for it, if it means great consumer service and value I'm there for it.

But on the flip side you on these forums parroting everything sony while they blatantly try to screw you over, all in the name of a exclusive. :scust: Them dudes aint even trying to pretend like it's something it's not, you gonna take it and like it.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When you talk about Microsoft you not talking about the PC you are talking about the xbox and "xbox network". Cut it out

MS has been the most consumer friendly company for awhile now, and even before the PR debacle they still had a clear vision of where tech was headed.

I don't care why, or how much money chic fil a or MS throws away, invests, or the reasons for it, if it means great consumer service and value I'm there for it.

But on the flip side you on these forums parroting everything sony while they blatantly try to screw you over, all in the name of a exclusive. :scust: Them dudes aint even trying to pretend like, it's something it's not, you gonna take it and like.

Yeah, imagine siding with the company that provides me with exactly what i want for the last 25 years

It’s not blind loyalty, it’s earned trust, and that wil change when i feel like it stops suiting me. The shyt is is that yall are only concerned with this cause you’re knee deep in console warring shyt so you look at all this business shyt and all these decisions as personal slights. No one that casually plays games and buys consoles cares about the shyt thats talked about on here everyday.

Screwed over to you means sony is blocking cross play, or censoring japanese games, to me, getting screwed over is having a console and not having new games to play on it

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But on the flip side you on these forums parroting everything sony while they blatantly try to screw you over, all in the name of a exclusive. :scust: Them dudes aint even trying to pretend like, it's something it's not, you gonna take it and like.
What's not to like about the Playstation's large swathe of exclusives we get each generation? Or the risks they take with things like Virtual Reality which STILL isn't an option on the Xbox even though they spoke about it years ago? Or the next gen controller? Or inexpensive console that matches the disc version?

MSFT gave y'all a gimped Xbox with a subscription service and you've been hook, line and sinker since. :mjlol:

You're basically saying that because Sony didn't want crossplay before(which they actually offer regardless), they're anti-consumer? Anti-consumer would stick if they actually still didn't offer it.

I mean, just recently you guys were FINALLY able to play F2P games online WITHOUT a sub but y'all don't want to have that conversation since it's a negative. For years it was free on Playstation but y'all never said nothing.

They finally got rid of this "anti-consumer" move but you was silent on it.

Microsoft announces some free-to-play games, including Fortnite and Warzone, now playable without Xbox Live Gold

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What's not to like about the Playstation's large swathe of exclusives we get each generation? Or the risks they take with things like Virtual Reality which STILL isn't an option on the Xbox even though they spoke about it years ago? Or the next gen controller? Or inexpensive console that matches the disc version?

MSFT gave y'all a gimped Xbox with a subscription service and you've been hook, line and sinker since. :mjlol:

Exactly, his brain just operates in console war mindset so he doesn’t even see that using shyt like “screwed over” doesn’t even apply to this situation. People not prioritizing the things in gaming you do doesn’t mean they are being robbed lol It just means they buy a different box that provides the experience they prefer.

So stay on xbox and cross play with PC if thats whats important to you, but stop trying to convince us to care about xbox players not being able to play with PlayStation players. Everyone i know has a PlayStation, it’s not an issue over here

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, his brain just operates in console war mindset so he doesn’t even see that using shyt like “screwed over” doesn’t even apply to this situation. People not prioritizing the things in gaming you do doesn’t mean they are being robbed lol It just means they buy a different box that provides the experience they prefer.

So stay on xbox and cross play with PC if thats whats important to you, but stop trying to convince us to care about xbox players not being able to play with PlayStation players. Everyone i know has a PlayStation, it’s not an issue over here
By his logic since Xbox stans don't care about VR, they're being screwed over because they just "take it" and accept it.

Xbox doesn't have Wi-Fi 6 or USB-C support therefore since they don't care or talk about it, they are screwing over the fans. Since the accusation can come from the opposite fan base, I declare MSFT to be anti-consumer. It doesn't matter if it gets a revision in the future, as of this writing it is anti-consumer. :scust:

This is why i HATE MSFT, how could they not offer VR? Heck, even Nintendo has some sort of VR for crying out loud. Get with the times MSFT. :troll:

See how silly this line of logic can go?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
By his logic since Xbox stans don't care about VR, they're being screwed over because they just "take it" and accept it.

Xbox doesn't have Wi-Fi 6 or USB-C support therefore since they don't care or talk about it, they are screwing over the fans. Since the accusation can come from the opposite fan base, I declare MSFT to be anti-consumer.

See how silly this line of logic can go?

Yeah, man, microsoft doesn’t even care about providing dual sense support so multi platform games don’t prioritize it which ruins the experience for sony players.

I legit hate on microsoft for this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, man, microsoft doesn’t even care about providing dual sense support so multi platform games don’t prioritize it which ruins the experience for sony players.

I legit hate on microsoft for this.
MSFT needs to allow cross pad support and allow this sensation to be experienced on their powerful console. We're one big gamer family, how can MSFT exclude a controller from working on their console? I can play Gears 5 on PC with a dualsense so the can't work argument is null.

:troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your basically saying that because Sony didn't want crossplay before(which they actually offer regardless), they're anti-consumer? Anti-consumer would stick if they actually still didn't offer it.

I mean, just recently you guys were FINALLY able to play F2P games online WITHOUT a sub but y'all don't want to have that conversation since it's a negative. For years it was free on Playstation but y'all never said nothing.

They finally got rid of this "anti-consumer" move but you was silent on it.

Microsoft announces some free-to-play games, including Fortnite and Warzone, now playable without Xbox Live Gold

Since you know....

I think you know exactly the reasons most people who dislike sony or playstation and for the reasons they do. That doesn't mean they aren't going to play the games or enjoy the system. But what they won't do is sing the companies praises.

I don't promote, or big up walmart in anyway. I shop there for a # of reasons, none of it is because of the business practices. In fact I hate on it or express my dislike for the COMPANY and how they handle somethings whenever I get the chance. Thankfully there are no walmart stans running around making the shopping experience trash on top of whatever you don't already like about the business practices.:whew:

And you keep trying to segregate communities so much that you assuming I want cross play on xbox so I can have more people to play with, when I've literally never had a problem with playing with others on xbox, it's only been on PC and Playstation. This crossplay thing is bigger than any one console, device or PC.