Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By his logic since Xbox stans don't care about VR, they're being screwed over because they just "take it" and accept it.

Xbox doesn't have Wi-Fi 6 or USB-C support therefore since they don't care or talk about it, they are screwing over the fans. Since the accusation can come from the opposite fan base, I declare MSFT to be anti-consumer. It doesn't matter if it gets a revision in the future, as of this writing it is anti-consumer. :scust:

This is why i HATE MSFT, how could they not offer VR? Heck, even Nintendo has some sort of VR for crying out loud. Get with the times MSFT. :troll:

See how silly this line of logic can go?
equate crossplay to USB C brehs

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think you know exactly the reasons most people who dislike sony or playstation and for the reasons they do. That doesn't mean they aren't going to play the games or enjoy the system. But what they won't do is sing the companies praises.

Funny because I’ve never seen you have any smoke for microsoft in the same way you do sony or walmart

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tell what practices that are in play that I should be upset with them for without trolling?

I'll wait.

I can’t tell you what you should be upset about, just like you can’t tell me what i should be upset about. Thats the point.

You’re mad sony players and people that enjoy PlayStation are apathetic to the type of shyt you care about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since you know....

I think you know exactly the reasons most people who dislike sony or playstation and for the reasons they do. That doesn't mean they aren't going to play the games or enjoy the system. But what they won't do is sing the companies praises.
No, I don't know the reasons. I have no idea why someone who just "enjoys the system" or "games" would then get so specific and say they dislike Playstation for something as trivial as cross play rejection(which isn't the case right now). The whole cross play fiasco only lasted for a very short while but you're talking like Sony was missing out on crossplay for years or something. The whole thing started with Rocket League/Fortnite crossplay which was enabled after a few months.

I don't promote, or big up walmart in anyway. I shop there for a # of reasons, none of it is because of the business practices. In fact I hate on it or express my dislike for the COMPANY and how they handle somethings whenever I get the chance. Thankfully there are no walmart stans running around making the shopping experience trash on top of whatever you don't already like about the business practices.:whew:
Shopping at walmart is not analogous to you stanning MSFT. It'd be like going to Walmart, hoarding the shyt there that is cheap and convenient but then going home bytching about how the workers there are underpaid and therefore you hate their business practice... but then turn around and go to Target or Family dollar and pretend it's any different and stay silent.

And you keep trying to segregate communities so much that you assuming I want cross play on xbox so I can have more people to play with, when I've literally never had a problem with playing with others on xbox, it's only been on PC and Playstation. This crossplay thing is bigger than any one console, device or PC.
What is this segregating communities crap you're talking about? I have never stated I don't like crossplay and this accusation is stupid because... there is cross play on PS5. Like wtf? You're hung up on something that they didn't want in the past that they just acquiesced to and using some leaked documents of their business stance to say it's fans are against a feature that currently exists.

I know about low multiplayer counts on certain PC titles which gets helped with cross play but you're going on about that as if this isn't already being done. Your critique is 5 years too late. What game today offers cross play between Xbox and PC but not on PS? Seriously, out of the legit things you can critique Sony on(like BC for older systems, not supporting many of their games servers for long etc.) you get hung up on crossplay which IS working :snoop:.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t tell you what you should be upset about, just like you can’t tell me what i should be upset about. Thats the point.

You’re mad sony players and people that enjoy PlayStation are apathetic to the type of shyt you care about.
1st, I'm not mad at sony players for doing anything. People can do and enjoy what they like, I'm telling you what sony is doing is whack... hopefully it sparks a change just like the when people made noise about xbox and f2p games.

There are very clear negative things that you can be upset about but might not be.

For instance having to have gold for F2P games was whack, even though it didn't effect me it was lame and unnecessary. I voiced my opinions about how that was whack on here and twitter, and between ALL gamers made big enough noise that it was changed and instantly...

If only that type of energy went both ways...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I don't know the reasons. I have no idea why someone who just "enjoys the system" or "games" would then get so specific and say they dislike Playstation for something as trivial as cross play rejection(which isn't the case right now). The whole cross play fiasco only lasted for a very short while but you're talking like Sony was missing out on crossplay for years or something. The whole thing started with Rocket League/Fortnite crossplay which was enabled after a few months.

Shopping at walmart is not analogous to you stanning MSFT. It'd be like going to Walmart, hoarding the shyt there that is cheap and convenient but then going home bytching about how the workers there are underpaid and therefore you hate their business practice... but then turn around and go to Target or Family dollar and pretend it's any different and stay silent.

What is this segregating communities crap you're talking about? I have never stated I don't like crossplay and this accusation is stupid because... there is cross play on PS5. Like wtf? You're hung up on something that they didn't want in the past that they just acquiesced to and using some leaked documents of their business stance to say it's fans are against a feature that currently exists.

I know about low multiplayer counts on certain PC titles which gets helped with cross play but you're going on about that as if this isn't already being done. Your critique is 5 years too late. What game today offers cross play between Xbox and PC but not on PS?

You got it bruh you and @Gizmo_Duck if cross play isn't a concern to you no need to comment in the thread. Especially one by me where you know I'ma double down because on top of crossplay its sony

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got it bruh you and @Gizmo_Duck if cross play isn't a concern to you no need to comment in the thread. Especially one by me where you know I'ma double down because on top of crossplay its sony
You ignored my question.

What games don't support cross play on PS that are on Xbox? I have yet to get a answer about this.

You're talking as if cross play ISN'T supported. You're basically trying to create drama off of a leaked document. It makes zero sense.

You just don't like Sony/Playstation for fanboy reasons. I don't really dislike Xbox, I just don't have a real need for it since I can maximize my game reach with a PC, Playstation and Nintendo Switch. If Xbox didn't offer their games on PC I'd probably buy an Xbox but I wouldn't pretend that it was anti-consumer and use that as a reason to dislike Xbox.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ignored my question.

What games aren't supported(cross play) on PS that are on Xbox? You're talking as if cross play ISN'T supported. You're basically trying to create drama off of a leaked document. It makes zero sense.
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I told you my issues with Cross play haven't been on xbox, it's been on PC and Playstation. But yall so busy trying to make this a you just want cross play for xbox that you don't pay attention. You hate to see sony slandered in ANY fashion

Overall cross play just helps everything there is really no downside to it as a consumer.

:mjlol: "Create drama or awareness?"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I told you my issues with Cross play haven't been on xbox, it's been on PC and Playstation. But yall so busy trying to make this a you just want cross play for xbox that you don't pay attention.

Overall cross play just helps everything there is really no downside to it as a consumer.

:mjlol: "Create drama or awareness?"
what.games.don't.support.crossplay.between.PlayStaion.and.PC.? :unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what.games.don't.support.crossplay.on.PS.and.PC.?

Soul calibur
Gran blue
Guilty Gear Xrd
Up and coming Guily gear strive

and until recently apex legends.

and there are more but thats off the top

edit oh and tekken 7

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Sony stans don't care about cross play because they don't play a game longer than a month, before they are looking for the next hyped up thing
theses dudes don’t even play online man. This would be a game changer for real. For me I stream video games. And I would love to be able to play madden and 2k with one account and all my progress transfer. But sony giving ea and 2k a out by allowing them charge twice for everything. It’s faggit shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soul calibur
Gran blue
Guilty Gear Xrd
Up and coming Guily gear strive

and until recently apex legends.

and there are more but thats off the top

edit oh and tekken 7
Soul Calibur VI is a multi-platform game that's on Xbox, PS and PC. Why is this a PS problem and not a Bandai-Namco problem? It doesn't support crossplay either between Xbox and PC.

Gran Blue is one game that doesn't support it. Idk why it doesn't. This doesn't mean that Sony doesn't want cross play for this game as if that was true, why does virtually every other fighter does? SF V is PS and PC only and it supports crossplay.

Guilty Gear Xrd is a game from 2014 that released on PS3/PS4 that supports crossplay there. It doesn't on PC from what I seen.

Apex Legends didn't have crossplay for any platform until recently.

Tekken 7 doesn't have it for either platform so why make it a PS issue but not an Xbox issue? It's not crossplay anywhere.

Now let's talk about this:

Why didn't MS allow you to play games online for free without XBL while the competition did?
It only just got removed last month. I already know your faux concern for things Playstation isn't really legitimate.

Dude above is complaining about Madden cross progression when it's not allowed on any platform but somehow it's because of Playstation. :mjlol: You dudes are funny with your selective outrage. I already gave you guys too much energy for the day. :mjlol: