Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The playstation user base doesn't care about crossplay

how can you support Xbox and be upset that you can't play with playstation users, just buy a playstation because you want to be over there anyway lmao
Crossplay is with switch and pc too idiot. Having a bigger playerbase benefits everyone

Soul Calibur VI is a multi-platform game that's on Xbox, PS and PC. Why is this a PS problem and not a Bandai-Namco problem? It doesn't support crossplay either between Xbox and PC.

Gran Blue is one game that doesn't support it. Idk why it doesn't. This doesn't mean that Sony doesn't want cross play for this game as if that was true, why does virtually every other fighter does? SF V is PS and PC only and it supports crossplay.

Guilty Gear Xrd is a game from 2014 that released on PS3/PS4 that supports crossplay there. It doesn't on PC from what I seen.

Apex Legends didn't have crossplay for any platform until recently.

Tekken 7 doesn't have it for either platform so why make it a PS issue but not an Xbox issue? It's not crossplay anywhere.

Now let's talk about this:

Why didn't MS allow you to play games online for free without XBL while the competition did?
It only just got removed last month. I already know your faux concern for things Playstation isn't really legitimate.

Dude above is complaining about Madden cross progression when it's not allowed on any platform but somehow it's because of Playstation. :mjlol: You dudes are funny with your selective outrage. I already gave you guys too much energy for the day. :mjlol:
Most likely and obvious scenario is these games dont want to alienate the playstation platform and sour an already good business relationship. Anyone defending this is on some str8 up weirdo shyt

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
theses dudes don’t even play online man. This would be a game changer for real. For me I stream video games. And I would love to be able to play madden and 2k with one account and all my progress transfer. But sony giving ea and 2k a out by allowing them charge twice for everything. It’s faggit shyt
:patrice: You realize the thread is about some old ass documents that are no longer relevant, right?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I for one don’t want to play crossplay with pc period.

Console I can take it or Leave it.

Pc is riddled with cheaters, have a considerable advantage on frames and settings they can manipulate, etc ....Mods ... just keep it away from me

Look at Warzone

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Don’t care. Sonny still charging devs to do it. It’s stupid.
full

So you're complaining just to complain.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soul Calibur VI is a multi-platform game that's on Xbox, PS and PC. Why is this a PS problem and not a Bandai-Namco problem? It doesn't support crossplay either between Xbox and PC.

Gran Blue is one game that doesn't support it. Idk why it doesn't. This doesn't mean that Sony doesn't want cross play for this game as if that was true, why does virtually every other fighter does? SF V is PS and PC only and it supports crossplay.

Guilty Gear Xrd is a game from 2014 that released on PS3/PS4 that supports crossplay there. It doesn't on PC from what I seen.

Tekken 7 doesn't have it for either platform so why make it a PS issue but not an Xbox issue? It's not crossplay anywhere.

Why didn't MS allow you to play games online for free without XBL while the competition did?
It only just got removed last month. I already know your faux concern for things Playstation isn't really legitimate.

Dude above is complaining about Madden cross progression when it's not allowed on any platform but somehow it's because of Playstation. :mjlol: You dudes are funny with your selective outrage. I already gave you guys too much energy for the day. :mjlol:

There is so much I can go into with this post...

I'll just say, I'm well aware of the state of these games and why higher ups have not implemented it into games that they want to implement into and it all comes back to the 1st parties

The recent released docs should give you a glimpse into why 99% of game features mirror each other.

If cross play doesn't get green lit on one console, them 9 times put of 10 it's not happening on anything.

And if it's green lit on one and is multi plat then it's going to be released on all of them 99% of the time barring things like exclusives, monthly fees, mmos etc.

You'd have a hard time finding a game that's a multiplat that has cross play on ps but not xbox or xbox and not ps.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sony is and has always been a trash video game company. They should stick to making overpriced TVs.

Thank God for Microsoft for making them irrelevant in this new gaming ERA.

God Bless the GOATBOX SERIES X

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yea, these dudes are just concern trolling. It's why the arguments don't make any real sense.