Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is more smart dumb babble. Online play wasn't even a thing for most of console history.

But as technology advances and more games are online crossplay makes sense.

The most successful games out offer cross play. :yeshrug:
And it’s still up to the platform fam. I really can’t pretend to care about this OLD shyt brodie. lol. I mean I right now can pop in COD on my PC and play with PS and XB players. shyt is old. And it really never mattered to me. Is it a convenience to have? Yup. Does it make or break my gaming experience? Nope.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And it’s still up to the platform fam. I really can’t pretend to care about this OLD shyt brodie. lol. I mean I right now can pop in COD on my PC and play with PS and XB players. shyt is old. And it really never mattered to me. Is it a convenience to have? Yup. Does it make or break my gaming experience? Nope.
Sony's own MLB The Show features crossplay between Xbox and playstation.

Stop being stupid.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans don't care about cross play because they don't play a game longer than a month, before they are looking for the next hyped up thing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid.

The issue isn't owning both systems. It's buying a game twice and in many instances having to progress twice.

Imagine leveling up destiny on both Playstation and Xbox.

Or my Player or myTeam in 2k.

:mjlol:

Y'all nikka clearly stuck on stupid our have terrible lives.

Nobody does that

People with playstation stay on playstation, they not gonna buy a game for xbox and playstation

you sound like a fukking idiot

once again, you're mad you can't play with all the people on playstation, nobody who owns a playstation cares about playing with Xbox

I brought like 12 games twice, on playstation first then PC, because I wanted the better version,

When I play street fighter V on PC, put it on PC online I'm not trying to play people on playstation, when I'm played on playstation sat it until ps4 online

literally nobody cares about crossplay except x bots, its sad

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Seriously, what point are you attempting to make?

:mjlol:
nikka my point is I don’t care and it ain’t as serious as nikkas trying to attempt to make it. And that’s with whatever platform. What point are u trying to make? Do u have one? Cause ur argument about losing progress could be easily solved without crossplay. Having to buy the game over? Well that’s the breaks. And this is why certain companies don’t really wanna do it. They don’t wanna lose the sales/revenue associated with it. It’s that simple. If I wanted a game on another platform for whatever reason. I just bought it. It is what it is. I have triple dipped on games before. Like Sonic Mania for instance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not sure why larrybot stans keep trying to make PlayStation owners care about playing with them. It’s clear we have no interest.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikka my point is I don’t care and it ain’t as serious as nikkas trying to attempt to make it. And that’s with whatever platform. What point are u trying to make? Do u have one? Cause ur argument about losing progress could be easily solved without crossplay. Having to buy the game over? Well that’s the breaks. And this is why certain companies don’t really wanna do it. They don’t wanna lose the sales/revenue associated with it. It’s that simple. If I wanted a game on another platform for whatever reason. I just bought it. It is what it is. I have triple dipped on games before. Like Sonic Mania.
You typing a lot about something you supposedly don't care about. :mjlol: