Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nobody does that

People with playstation stay on playstation, they not gonna buy a game for xbox and playstation

you sound like a fukking idiot

once again, you're mad you can't play with all the people on playstation, nobody who owns a playstation cares about playing with Xbox

I brought like 12 games twice, on playstation first then PC, because I wanted the better version,

When I play street fighter V on PC, put it on PC online I'm not trying to play people on playstation, when I'm played on playstation sat it until ps4 online

literally nobody cares about crossplay except x bots, its sad
I'm not mad about anything. Most people I know play multiplats on Xbox or pc which is why I spend more time playing on Xbox.

Y'all weird and projecting your own insecurities.

:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
how would you come to such a conclusion?

fakeconcern-HOF.jpg

Jesus :laff:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony stans don't care about cross play because they don't play a game longer than a month, before they are looking for the next hyped up thing
I think it's more that they don't place such a high value on it given the far larger pool of people to play with inside Sony's walled garden.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm sure you hated Sony prior to crossplay even being a thought in your mind.

You're just weird dog.

When Xbox didn't want crossplay a few years ago I never saw you coming with that same energy.

You dudes are mad weird :mjlol:

Anti-consumer policies are anti-consumer policies regardless of who does them. It was bullshyt then as well. Like I said if a developer wants cross platform multi they should be able to do it. Users should be able to turn that on or off as they see fit. Cross platform multiplayer doesn't really hurt anyone. People will still buy their preferred console.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
microsoft.png

xbox.png

And I'm not even going to blow up the other spot
Gizmo Ducktales is an admitted troll so this says nothing. you however, keep masquerading as some unbiased guy tho.
Says the guy hyped up about every new game coming out on Gamepass every other month.

When's the last time you popped in Gears 5 or Halo MCC? :mjlit:
Season 6 popped off a couple weeks ago but im in the thread talkin to myself:mjcry:

Custom browser fukkery but no review from The Sad Titan:mjcry: