Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:usure::comeon:average.” I’m not trying to argue with y’all over this… I hope the Bungie rank and file folk get broken off something nice but come the hell on. I got RSUs that don’t vest for years. This is typical. Sony ain’t paying this out now on some good faith shyt.

No duh they not going to get that kinda money before working. Who would even think that, lol!

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
No duh they not going to get that kinda money before working. Who would even think that, lol!
This may include above average incentives and that deserves to be applauded. My very first post in here said this had to be about the talent and not Destiny. I’m not disputing that. What I’m saying is that a) retention packages aren’t unusual and b) averaging it out to “1 mil/per employee!!!!” Is disingenuous as hell. You also have to factor in attrition - it’s expected that some of these people will not stay. It’s so weird that when Sony does this shyt it’s celebrated but elsewhere it’s somehow seen as parasitic capitalism.

He’s just trying to find something to be mad about.:therethere:
What am I mad about? It was you only two weeks ago having a conniption over corporate acquisitions :gucci:. My position hasn’t changed but yours mysteriously has. Keep that energy.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This may include above average incentives and that deserves to be applauded. My very first post in here said this had to be about the talent and not Destiny. I’m not disputing that. What I’m saying is that a) retention packages aren’t unusual and b) averaging it out to “1 mil/per employee!!!!” Is disingenuous as hell. You also have to factor in attrition - it’s expected that some of these people will not stay. It’s so weird that when Sony does this shyt it’s celebrated but elsewhere it’s somehow seen as parasitic capitalism.

What am I mad about? It was you only two weeks ago having a conniption over corporate acquisitions :gucci:. My position hasn’t changed but yours mysteriously has. Keep that energy.

You also have factor in

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Been playing more. Game is fun as fukk.

but man it’s just confusing as fukkk. Feel like I got to watch a YouTube video to figure out where to go and how to play.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Been playing more. Game is fun as fukk.

but man it’s just confusing as fukkk. Feel like I got to watch a YouTube video to figure out where to go and how to play.

From the destination menu, on the right is a timeline option. Helps getting you caught up. Download Forsaken DLC and workin on that since it was 10 bucks.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said "Halo killer in the works" Destiny has been better than Halo since it came out. Halo is fun but Destiny is Halo with classes and abilities with over 1000 guns. If Destiny PVP was more balanced it would be far superior than Halo PVP. The only thing holding PVP back is you have to play the base game to god rolls on guns. I rather just play PVP with set rolls and the best player wins not the person with the better roll on their gun.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka said "Halo killer in the works" Destiny has been better than Halo since it came out. Halo is fun but Destiny is Halo with classes and abilities with over 1000 guns. If Destiny PVP was more balanced it would be far superior than Halo PVP. The only thing holding PVP back is you have to play the base game to god rolls on guns. I rather just play PVP with set rolls and the best player wins not the person with the better roll on their gun.

Destiny never killed Halo tho

People play both for completely different reasons