Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I agree with some of that. That their kids and natural born citizens will do better.

But this is comparing us to them NOW. Like damn they are better cause they work harder and do shyt jobs.

It's not like blacks wouldn't do the jobs. Or teenagers. It's that you're not gonna win that dishwasher job over hector, cause hector will do it for shyt money and no healthcare and no 401k

You might struggle on bills. But your son has a yard and a room and good food. Jesus has to share with 10 cousins and 5 uncles and eat rice and beans

Now in 5 years maybe Jesus is doing a lot better. Maybe he's not. There's no data on it yet cause it hasn't happened. We don't know if white people are ever going to give them GREAT jobs. Or treat them better than us at these great jobs.

Right now they got the low wage jobs on lock. And most funnel that home to family in their country

The real test would be Mexicans vs Africans. You can't compare the silver spoon life of being born in America to what ANY immigrant will endure. Because whatever low wage we have here. Whether lifestyle or job. Is NOTHING compared to what they had at home

America is a level 1 on the scale of toughness. So these 80 hour weeks for 5 dollars is an hour is a cakewalk to them

Bruh the Irish also were immigrants, undercut black workers, grouped together and locked down manual labor in the Northern States and petitioned/fought/died to have White status. Just about everyone in the States is an immigrant. Also, most Africans immigrants are educated or come from skilled backgrounds so that is not a fair comparison. The graduation stats proves that Hispanics are making inroads, even surpassing blacks in many States. Also, they send money back home and also work in Spain. If we keep up at the rate we are going, their progeny will be in a better position, they already are. Even affecting policy and legislation. Hell spanish operators are option everywhere and an option for official forms so that tells you the influence,

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So you don't know any Mexicans.

Mexicans buy up all the houses in the hood for dirt and turn them around. Mexicans will buy a house in March by May that motherfukking house is nice as hell and they are having party's all day,all night and all weekend. Pick up trucks everywhere.

Bro this is the muhfukking TRUTH!! My moms neighborhood, the houses are small one story joints but the neighbors around us used to be white. This spanish family moved next to us and damn, if they're not throwing a party on a day they're probably at someone else's party :heh:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mexicans have had Civil Rights for 100 years longer than 'Black' people.​
Yall are missing out on the biggest part.... Their ability to be fukked over

Most of these Mexican workers are illegal. So a company can pay them 3-4-6 dollars an hour, pay no insurance on them, pay no taxes on them, pay them no overtime and no benefits cause they are working off the books

It's hard to pull that off with an American citizen. Not only does the wage go up automatically, so do the requirements. Hiring an American employee over an illegal can cost you thousands a WEEK and that's just 1 worker

I used to think the same way till someone told me... "Don't look up to people who are happy to take less than what they deserve. They'll always get less and be seen as less, until they stand up for equal treatment"

They are basically the slaves of this new generation. Getting paid pennies to do shyt jobs, and if something happens, fukk them, throw them off to the side of the road and get another

Isn't that where Italians,Jews, and the Irish started out. As peasants taking less and then slowly using that earned cash to build wealth in their own community?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Isn't that where Italians,Jews, and the Irish started out. As peasants taking less and then slowly using that earned cash to build wealth in their own community?
Yea but they're white lol

And I'm not even playing. Do yall think white people in America will truly LET Mexicans have power. Not Spanish from Spain or South American or etc.

Straight up Mexicans.

I feel like blacks could have obtained the same thing. But then white people would draw up a law to fukk us over. Let's not act like they freed us and handed us the full 100% citizenship and the law on our side

Mexicans are sliding in here late in the game. They can vote and own property and get loans and open businesses. There's black people alive right now who couldn't vote.

So yes we are behind vs most immigrants. But I don't think white people, who are already ready to put up billions to keep Mexicans out, are going to let them come up like that.

You'll catch a DR, import them even if they have kids born here, type of deal, before they let that happen

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea but they're white lol

And I'm not even playing. Do yall think white people in America will truly LET Mexicans have power. Not Spanish from Spain or South American or etc.

Straight up Mexicans.

I feel like blacks could have obtained the same thing. But then white people would draw up a law to fukk us over. Let's not act like they freed us and handed us the full 100% citizenship and the law on our side

Mexicans are sliding in here late in the game. They can vote and own property and get loans and open businesses. There's black people alive right now who couldn't vote.

So yes we are behind vs most immigrants. But I don't think white people, who are already ready to put up billions to keep Mexicans out, are going to let them come up like that.

You'll catch a DR, import them even if they have kids born here, type of deal, before they let that happen

All three groups mentioned weren't even considered white when coming over here as peasant workers. While our experience is a little different it is no excuse to not work hard and sacrifice for our children.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Check the high school and college graduation for Latino males and compare it to blacks. They have the mentality that my generation will wear workboots so they next will wear a suit. Its not how much you make, but how you spend and what you do with it. Someone making 25k a year, pooling resources with another and keeping it in house is better off than someone making 2x as much whose money is funneled elsewhere, especially when you are generations behind. For some reason we are myopic and can only think for today, maybe towards retirement but not 3 generations forward which should be the minimum. Also, black men dont network when together. Just bullshyt or talk about women in barbershops. No think tanks like how the Chinese do with their kids or how the Arabs have weekly meetings at a leader's home and all the young boys will sit and listen to elder men discuss the affairs of the day and how to consultative planning instead of being reactionaries.
What point are you trying to make?

Jimi Swagger

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
What don't you understand about a non-White minority group who were given opportunities fairly recently yet are building economically and surpassing academically those who are native to the country, have the resources (but misuse them) and speak the language, especially the males?

https://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d13/tables/dt13_326.10.asp
Almost a decade old data? :mjlol:
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
A more recent data from that same site, showing that there are more AA degree holders at every academic/degree level than mexicans/hispanics.
If that ain't enough, watch this.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How u jealous of a dude making 60 cent a hour pickn Apples in 110° weather

doc.gif

Jimi Swagger

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Almost a decade old data? :mjlol:
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
A more recent data from that same site, showing that there are more AA degree holders at every academic/degree level than mexicans/hispanics.
If that ain't enough, watch this.

Bruh thanks for the updated information and the data. Again the MEN is what I am looking at and if you study chart with the column "conferred to femles" and do the comparison. The percentage of Hispanic males earning degrees (not enrollment) are still out Black male graduates and enrollment is rising each year. The women should not be carrying the torch, its sad honestly.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
And 9 times out of ten 1 of them has a cartel connect to help keep things smooth and to wash $. Don't get it twisted a lot of those immigrants from Mexico be repping the set. I've seen too many folks here living beneath their means getting busted with kingpin types of charges. My girl used to wait tables. There was a humble ass Mexican homie there washing dishes for years. They busted this dudes trailer and found millions worth of meth... Not saying all of them have connections with illegal business. But those that do cast a wide and far net and they take care of their family and associates as opposed to other demographics.

The Asians on the uk do the same. Lots of drug money flowing around. The problem is they utilise that drug money for other legit things. It's why I don't have a problem per se. Blacks got dope money too but where is it going?