Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Q. Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

A. The same way Asians don't get busted for all the illegal crap they pull in the classroom, in business and on the streets.

It's about who's allowed to do what. That's it.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Asians on the uk do the same. Lots of drug money flowing around. The problem is they utilise that drug money for other legit things. It's why I don't have a problem per se. Blacks got dope money too but where is it going?
alot of old school hustlers had that same mentality though before they got locked up.

the younger gen (meaning 40 and below) are caught up in flashing and consumerism

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Stop it.

First their home country is right next to the United states and funnels money into the us to start businesses.

Second they believe in a family and live 6 deep in one house, apartment, trailer and stack chips.

Whiten folks hire them because they work cheap and work hard. efficient is a different story.

The difference between all immigrants and us is a homeland that invests in the us to give their people jobs, and a safety net and the people willing to make sacrifices in quality of life for the good of future generations.

Our drug dealers dont even invest in us like that. Usually because of a snitch.
This. They are like a parasite attached to the US. We gotta stop these breeding mothafuggas

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody is gonna say nothing about the dumb ass title "Mexicans came here"...Mexicans been here. they didn't arrive here or have some mass migration. The Mexicans in the U.S. have more right to this country than any other race.

elaborate

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And 9 times out of ten 1 of them has a cartel connect to help keep things smooth and to wash $. Don't get it twisted a lot of those immigrants from Mexico be repping the set. I've seen too many folks here living beneath their means getting busted with kingpin types of charges. My girl used to wait tables. There was a humble ass Mexican homie there washing dishes for years. They busted this dudes trailer and found millions worth of meth... Not saying all of them have connections with illegal business. But those that do cast a wide and far net and they take care of their family and associates as opposed to other demographics.

Be racist brehs

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Here in chicago, you have the elote man, the ice cream guy, and the taco truck owner.
Other times, you see a WHOLE FAMILY out slinging corn and icees during the summer months. They pool the fukk together
and get that bread. It is a slow process, which is the frustrating part, but it pays off when the whole family has jobs to make money off
of before they even hit 15 years old. A lot of Mexicans, recent immigrants specifically, work for their last name, not their first.

That last line.....:ohhh:

:whoo:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Nah,they work hard,even if they getting paid shyt they work hard,shyt if I ever open me up some kind of food spot I'm hiring a flock of older Hispanic ladies and having them work the kitchen,they just beleave in working,and won't complain,I used to work fast food growing up,they were happy as shyt just talkin amongst each other while working Just give them a little radio with Spanish music and get out their way and watch them work
Black folk and hispanic folk should both help eachother out.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Black folk and hispanic folk should both help eachother out.
Why do you think that?
You can work with any group or individual as long as you have mutual interests at that point in time. Doesn't mean we're allies though.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Q. Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

A. The same way Asians don't get busted for all the illegal crap they pull in the classroom, in business and on the streets.

It's about who's allowed to do what. That's it.

This is a underrated post.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is gonna say nothing about the dumb ass title "Mexicans came here"...Mexicans been here. they didn't arrive here or have some mass migration. The Mexicans in the U.S. have more right to this country than any other race.

You Coli nikkas are so dumb.