Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Bruh thanks for the updated information and the data. Again the MEN is what I am looking at and if you study chart with the column "conferred to femles" and do the comparison. The percentage of Hispanic males earning degrees (not enrollment) are still out Black male graduates and enrollment is rising each year. The women should not be carrying the torch, its sad honestly.
Females earn more college degrees in all racial groups. Despite the disparity between Black males and females being the largest, there are still more Black male degree holders than Hispanics.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:francis: No sane person would rent an apartment to anyone in that situation especially when they do background checks. Stop talking out your ass.
My boy rents apartments over the bridge in Camden. The other day he tells me that this lady comes to him and asked if it was ok that she was a little short on the down payment for the place. He says, "Commander, she owed 12 hundred, I said 'yeah I'll work with you', thinking she had at least 800. This bytch said 'I got 400'" :dwillhuh::stopitslime::francis::mjlol:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Females earn more college degrees in all racial groups. Despite the disparity between Black males and females being the largest, there are still more Black male degree holders than Hispanics.

The difference is marginal. More Bachelors and Masters according to the numbers. For associate and advanced degrees BM are behind HM per the chart, and Im just doing the numbers in my head would be better if I exported to Excel, roughly 6000 more in all degrees total however 5k less in associates and 100 in PhDs. Competition for entry level jobs and senior level is interesting. Again, sisters should not be representing, especially in advanced degrees and brothers need to be planning and being more proactive. Black women are out here competing with White and Asian men. Im curious to see the trend for the next five years.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The Asians on the uk do the same. Lots of drug money flowing around. The problem is they utilise that drug money for other legit things. It's why I don't have a problem per se. Blacks got dope money too but where is it going?

Yeah we need to open more laundry mats and dry cleaners. People who dont think that some of these stores saturated on every block are not drug fronts which allow parents to funnel drug money to fund Wen Lee's Duke University tuition is naive. Also, stop flossing with dope money and funnel it through charities and non-profit organizations.:smugbiden:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
We as black people are above that shyt Mexicans are willing to do. Mexicans do not mind living second-class compared to cacs, it's much better than Mexico I assume. Black and anglo people do not have a measure to compare and contrast. We want the riches and the bytches. Simple ass that.
White love people who work hard and not smart. If you're exerting yourself physically, you leave nothing mentally. God forbid you start thinking and asking yourself why you're working so hard To begin with.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I always get into these conversations late in the game.

Living in LA almost my whole life and working with mexicans from high school degree to college degree; to me the reason why mexicans are so called "making it" is because white supremacy allows it. It's really not due to the fact that they work hard, it's that they get jobs more so than blacks; by white owned companies. Black people do not understand that we are the enemy to every race; especially whites. If whites have to hire mexicans to keep blacks in a cycle of poverty they will do that; it's just like in the prison system; the Aryan Brothers linked up with the Mexican Mafia to take out the blacks, Asians team up with Mexicans to take out blacks, Asians team up with Whites to take out Blacks; who runs the prison system, white supremacist. They allow it as long as your hate is focused on blacks. White supremacy allowed every other race to succeed as long as they practice white supremacy on black people and that's what mexicans do. Mexicans will say and do white supremacy teachings and even to a extent if you look at other races armenians team up with mexicans to take out black, asians with mexicans to take out blacks; they all practice white supremacy; it's just how it is.

Black folks always ask why don't black folk have a large crime ring like the mexican mafia, russian mafia, or any other crime ring; it's because white supremacy allows it. All of these crime rings are enemies to blacks and they hate blacks that's why they are allows to function in the united states. If they started to link up with blacks; they white supremacy govt.; not limited to the law enforcement would put a stop to all of that bullshyt.

Even when you think about illegals not being deported; that is also allowed by white supremacy. Everybody knows if a illegal Haitian, Jamician, African or any black person comes over into the united states illegal they are going to be shipped back immediately. Also there are illegal mexicans that even tell on the Illegal black; so they blacks can get deported, the mexicans are doing that to show that they have an allegiance to the white supremacist.

This is my personal experience working with mexicans at grocery stores, movie theaters, retail, landscaping, cargo, even working in the lab in the corporate setting. But when it came down to working in the laboratory the mexicans are just do prep work (high school deploma/ged is needed), they do not actually work as chemist or biologist.

At my job mexicans tell on me to my white manager to my white manager as a sign of allegiance to white allegiance; there just saying were with you and we hate blacks also.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Isn't that where Italians,Jews, and the Irish started out. As peasants taking less and then slowly using that earned cash to build wealth in their own community?
Right. That's that slow grind that builds industries and opportunities. The grind isn't even all that slow come to think of it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Living in LA almost my whole life and working with mexicans from high school degree to college degree; to me the reason why mexicans are so called "making it" is because white supremacy allows it. It's really not due to the fact that they work hard, it's that they get jobs more so than blacks; by white owned companies. Black people do not understand that we are the enemy to every race; especially whites. If whites have to hire mexicans to keep blacks in a cycle of poverty they will do that; it's just like in the prison system; the Aryan Brothers linked up with the Mexican Mafia to take out the blacks, Asians team up with Mexicans to take out blacks, Asians team up with Whites to take out Blacks; who runs the prison system, white supremacist. They allow it as long as your hate is focused on blacks. White supremacy allowed every other race to succeed as long as they practice white supremacy on black people and that's what mexicans do. Mexicans will say and do white supremacy teachings and even to a extent if you look at other races armenians team up with mexicans to take out black, asians with mexicans to take out blacks; they all practice white supremacy; it's just how it is.

Black folks always ask why don't black folk have a large crime ring like the mexican mafia, russian mafia, or any other crime ring; it's because white supremacy allows it. All of these crime rings are enemies to blacks and they hate blacks that's why they are allows to function in the united states. If they started to link up with blacks; they white supremacy govt.; not limited to the law enforcement would put a stop to all of that bullshyt.

Even when you think about illegals not being deported; that is also allowed by white supremacy. Everybody knows if a illegal Haitian, Jamician, African or any black person comes over into the united states illegal they are going to be shipped back immediately. Also there are illegal mexicans that even tell on the Illegal black; so they blacks can get deported, the mexicans are doing that to show that they have an allegiance to the white supremacist.

This is my personal experience working with mexicans at grocery stores, movie theaters, retail, landscaping, cargo, even working in the lab in the corporate setting. But when it came down to working in the laboratory the mexicans are just do prep work (high school deploma/ged is needed), they do not actually work as chemist or biologist.

At my job mexicans tell on me to my white manager to my white manager as a sign of allegiance to white allegiance; there just saying were with you and we hate blacks also.
:heh: lab techs

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shouldn't this thread be about Indians or Chinese or maybe Africans or something? Maybe things are different in other states but Hispanics aren't really winning like that where I'm from (central Jersey). I worked a landscaping job in the summer right before I started college; pretty much everyone cept me was an old hispanic dude. There's really nothing worth be envious about, atleast with them. Most of them work multiple minimum wage manual labor jobs, and end up sending alot of their earnings back to family in their home countries. Unlike Chinese and Indians, they don't really own much. They work and live like slaves. From what it looks like to me, the only ones experiencing anything that could be described as upwards mobility, are the ones who already came from relatively wealthy families in their home country.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Because they left their poor people in Mexico so you dont get to see their worst.

They do construction and such which gives them enough hours to get a lot of money.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Check the high school and college graduation for Latino males and compare it to blacks. They have the mentality that my generation will wear workboots so they next will wear a suit. Its not how much you make, but how you spend and what you do with it. Someone making 25k a year, pooling resources with another and keeping it in house is better off than someone making 2x as much whose money is funneled elsewhere, especially when you are generations behind. For some reason we are myopic and can only think for today, maybe towards retirement but not 3 generations forward which should be the minimum. Also, black men dont network when together. Just bullshyt or talk about women in barbershops. No think tanks like how the Chinese do with their kids or how the Arabs have weekly meetings at a leader's home and all the young boys will sit and listen to elder men discuss the affairs of the day and how to consultative planning instead of being reactionaries.
Lets not group Mexicans with latinos so you wont distort facts.

Mexicans are not getting degrees like that.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is gonna say nothing about the dumb ass title "Mexicans came here"...Mexicans been here. they didn't arrive here or have some mass migration. The Mexicans in the U.S. have more right to this country than any other race.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
No hate but all this 'hard work' stuff barely explains it.

I don't know about where yall live but in NYC it's easy to stack when you work off the books, pay no income tax and have all of your other necessities met by the government.

I worked as a CPS worker at one time so I have seen it up close and personal. A lot of them work menial jobs with substandard pay and employers/contractors love that because they can low ball them and get a solid days work out of em'--the Mexicans love it because they're making more here than they ever did in Mexico with 1st world accommodations. Then on TOP of all of that, the undocumented ones aren't being deported...the women come here, get knocked up by some dude...and because she's not technically married (but the dude is still playing the husband/daddy role) she qualifies for rent/housing subsidies, food stamps, WIC, free health care and the children are getting a free education. And keep in mind NYC is a Sanctuary City. They don't care how you got here--you are not being deported unless you commit a federal crime or a felony. So even if they are here illegally, they aint' goin' nowhere and therefore they are 'undocumented' which leads to them not reporting accurate income information, AND as a result, they automatically qualify for assistance and subsidies.

As for the men, I use to see ALOT of these dudes working full time at a pizzaria (and anyone in NYC knows that damn near every pizzaria worker is Mexican, not Italian) or random construction jobs, while the "wife" stayed at home with four kids. Now how the fuk is he able to support four kids (babies at that) working at a pizzeria while paying NYC rent, food costs, miscellaneous spending costs and (sometimes) driving a car while the "wife" stays at home??? :stopitslime:

Whatever dough the man brings home is cash hand over fist, tax free. The more children they have, the more the mom/wife and children qualify for. They rinse and repeat; more children--more money...rinse and repeat.

They also have a solid community support structure. It's a VERY tight knit set up. WHen the women have kids, they have plenty of other Mexican women to assist them with childcare responsibilities. They normally either have the grandparents who reside with them watch over the kids OR they have a friend or relative who will virtually watch the kids for them in the same building or on the same street that they live off at no cost which saves them a ton of money--ESPECIALLY considering how expensive childcare costs are. SO if the women do work--that's just extra bills coming in tax free. Again One tax free income with ALL of your other needs being met is great; TWO incomes is obviously better. I could say more--but let me just say they are HUSTLING the system BIG time.

Very true. They have a similar hustle here. Many Mexicans come up from southern states and work here in the midwest on the farms during the summer months. My mom was a family independence agency worker (social worker) and said they would immediately get on welfare and get approved because they would only have to report their income from the work on the farm. They would shack up I imagine with relatives and whatnot while all their major expenses food, medical, etc. are paid for by the state and stack the money made from working here and leave a short time after the fall. I went to school with some of their kids and they would show pictures of their houses back home and they would be very nice middle class homes. They have perfected that hustle.

Last edited:

Spin

All Star
Daps

Shouldn't this thread be about Indians or Chinese or maybe Africans or something? Maybe things are different in other states but Hispanics aren't really winning like that where I'm from (central Jersey). I worked a landscaping job in the summer right before I started college; pretty much everyone cept me was an old hispanic dude. There's really nothing worth be envious about, atleast with them. Most of them work multiple minimum wage manual labor jobs, and end up sending alot of their earnings back to family in their home countries. Unlike Chinese and Indians, they don't really own much. They work and live like slaves. From what it looks like to me, the only ones experiencing anything that could be described as upwards mobility, are the ones who already came from relatively wealthy families in their home country.

There may be racial bias, but a big issue with blacks is our refusal to buy from each other in large scale. You go to any other hood and you see the owners of the local stores are usually the same people that live in the area. In most black areas, the local business's are owned by Asians, Middle Easterners, and others. You simply cannot prosper as a group in scale without money going back and forth between the community. It's great that you have blacks that get money and move out of poor black areas. However, if their money is 99% spent outside of the black community (in general not just in poor areas), then the community as a whole does not prosper. It's that simple.

White people might not want to hire blacks for whatever, but if blacks own the company they can hire their own. That is the big difference. There is always going to be racial bias somewhere. Asian groups are suing Harvard now for "limiting" their rate of acceptance into the school. First these groups where attacking Affirmative Action as the reason they couldn't get in. Now they're finally seeing that was just smoke and mirrors and there is bias involved. At the same time, Asians are earning more on average than anyone else right now. Guess what, they have no problem buying from each other and building up their own communities.

I'm not going to deny bias because it exists. However, we have to stop using that as a crutch and see it like it is. In the media outside of whites, blacks are easily the most influential and in many ways the most influential. That shows there is a natural ability within the community to be leaders. However, we have to translate that skill into more than just being a flash in the pan celebrity and actually start buying and investing in things that will build wealth.