Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I always get into these conversations late in the game.

Living in LA almost my whole life and working with mexicans from high school degree to college degree; to me the reason why mexicans are so called "making it" is because white supremacy allows it. It's really not due to the fact that they work hard, it's that they get jobs more so than blacks; by white owned companies. Black people do not understand that we are the enemy to every race; especially whites. If whites have to hire mexicans to keep blacks in a cycle of poverty they will do that; it's just like in the prison system; the Aryan Brothers linked up with the Mexican Mafia to take out the blacks, Asians team up with Mexicans to take out blacks, Asians team up with Whites to take out Blacks; who runs the prison system, white supremacist. They allow it as long as your hate is focused on blacks. White supremacy allowed every other race to succeed as long as they practice white supremacy on black people and that's what mexicans do. Mexicans will say and do white supremacy teachings and even to a extent if you look at other races armenians team up with mexicans to take out black, asians with mexicans to take out blacks; they all practice white supremacy; it's just how it is.

Black folks always ask why don't black folk have a large crime ring like the mexican mafia, russian mafia, or any other crime ring; it's because white supremacy allows it. All of these crime rings are enemies to blacks and they hate blacks that's why they are allows to function in the united states. If they started to link up with blacks; they white supremacy govt.; not limited to the law enforcement would put a stop to all of that bullshyt.

Even when you think about illegals not being deported; that is also allowed by white supremacy. Everybody knows if a illegal Haitian, Jamician, African or any black person comes over into the united states illegal they are going to be shipped back immediately. Also there are illegal mexicans that even tell on the Illegal black; so they blacks can get deported, the mexicans are doing that to show that they have an allegiance to the white supremacist.

This is my personal experience working with mexicans at grocery stores, movie theaters, retail, landscaping, cargo, even working in the lab in the corporate setting. But when it came down to working in the laboratory the mexicans are just do prep work (high school deploma/ged is needed), they do not actually work as chemist or biologist.

At my job mexicans tell on me to my white manager to my white manager as a sign of allegiance to white allegiance; there just saying were with you and we hate blacks also.

i dont understand why so many Blacks Israelites dont get this

EVERY OTHER race nation has a seething hatred for Blacks. Israelites

As far as whites go, they couldnt care less if other races nations get a little piece of the pie, as long as Blacks Israelites dont, they're content.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Q. Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

A. The same way Asians don't get busted for all the illegal crap they pull in the classroom, in business and on the streets.

It's about who's allowed to do what. That's it.
yep, Asians and Mexicans run the drug trade down here Houston, and they're not even crime geniuses or anything. Mexicans just don't snitch as much and Police just don't give a fukk about Asians, these Asian trappers just throw a "100 Club" bumper sticker on the back of their Honda Accord and ride around with 100 pounds on the back seat. You can go to a Asian whorehouse on Bellaire with actual trafficked humans and see a Fraternal Order of Police sticker on the front door.

Everybody commits crime (hell black are definitely at the bottom when it comes to volume of drugs moved) but blacks just get caught way way way more, 1. because lack of criminal structure, 2. because racism in law enforcement. Actually lack of black criminal structure is also because of racism in law enforcement, so yea... racism.

Like one of my nikkas says "it so hard being a criminal when everybody already assumes you're a criminal"

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I always get into these conversations late in the game.

Living in LA almost my whole life and working with mexicans from high school degree to college degree; to me the reason why mexicans are so called "making it" is because white supremacy allows it. It's really not due to the fact that they work hard, it's that they get jobs more so than blacks; by white owned companies. Black people do not understand that we are the enemy to every race; especially whites. If whites have to hire mexicans to keep blacks in a cycle of poverty they will do that; it's just like in the prison system; the Aryan Brothers linked up with the Mexican Mafia to take out the blacks, Asians team up with Mexicans to take out blacks, Asians team up with Whites to take out Blacks; who runs the prison system, white supremacist. They allow it as long as your hate is focused on blacks. White supremacy allowed every other race to succeed as long as they practice white supremacy on black people and that's what mexicans do. Mexicans will say and do white supremacy teachings and even to a extent if you look at other races armenians team up with mexicans to take out black, asians with mexicans to take out blacks; they all practice white supremacy; it's just how it is.

Black folks always ask why don't black folk have a large crime ring like the mexican mafia, russian mafia, or any other crime ring; it's because white supremacy allows it. All of these crime rings are enemies to blacks and they hate blacks that's why they are allows to function in the united states. If they started to link up with blacks; they white supremacy govt.; not limited to the law enforcement would put a stop to all of that bullshyt.

Even when you think about illegals not being deported; that is also allowed by white supremacy. Everybody knows if a illegal Haitian, Jamician, African or any black person comes over into the united states illegal they are going to be shipped back immediately. Also there are illegal mexicans that even tell on the Illegal black; so they blacks can get deported, the mexicans are doing that to show that they have an allegiance to the white supremacist.

This is my personal experience working with mexicans at grocery stores, movie theaters, retail, landscaping, cargo, even working in the lab in the corporate setting. But when it came down to working in the laboratory the mexicans are just do prep work (high school deploma/ged is needed), they do not actually work as chemist or biologist.

At my job mexicans tell on me to my white manager to my white manager as a sign of allegiance to white allegiance; there just saying were with you and we hate blacks also.

/thread

OP bum ass on some black inferior type shyt.

Daps
This "mexicans are hard workers" shyt is hilarious. Have any of you dudes worked with mexicans? I've worked with plenty and they were probably the laziest mothafukkas I've ever been around :mjlol:.
:mjlol: must of been mexican american, ol 3rd generation motherfukkers...

worked with quite a few awhile back, fukkers aint never do shyt....

I was like "yall the laziest fukking mexicans ever" :mjlol:

they would just bust out laughing...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Living 10 to a crib

I couldnt do it

Inlaws moved to town.... looking for a house... we have 5 bedrooms, no kids... told em they had to go rent a hotel :damn:

Once u get accustomed to a certain quality of life u cant go back. Central Americans dont have that "good life" point of reference

Thats why Im gonna send my kids back home over the summers..... nikkas dont bust ass cause they dont appreciate shyt