Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
No hate but all this 'hard work' stuff barely explains it.

I don't know about where yall live but in NYC it's easy to stack when you work off the books, pay no income tax and have all of your other necessities met by the government.

I worked as a CPS worker at one time so I have seen it up close and personal. A lot of them work menial jobs with substandard pay and employers/contractors love that because they can low ball them and get a solid days work out of em'--the Mexicans love it because they're making more here than they ever did in Mexico with 1st world accommodations. Then on TOP of all of that, the undocumented ones aren't being deported...the women come here, get knocked up by some dude...and because she's not technically married (but the dude is still playing the husband/daddy role) she qualifies for rent/housing subsidies, food stamps, WIC, free health care and the children are getting a free education. And keep in mind NYC is a Sanctuary City. They don't care how you got here--you are not being deported unless you commit a federal crime or a felony. So even if they are here illegally, they aint' goin' nowhere and therefore they are 'undocumented' which leads to them not reporting accurate income information, AND as a result, they automatically qualify for assistance and subsidies.

As for the men, I use to see ALOT of these dudes working full time at a pizzaria (and anyone in NYC knows that damn near every pizzaria worker is Mexican, not Italian) or random construction jobs, while the "wife" stayed at home with four kids. Now how the fuk is he able to support four kids (babies at that) working at a pizzeria while paying NYC rent, food costs, miscellaneous spending costs and (sometimes) driving a car while the "wife" stays at home??? :stopitslime:

Whatever dough the man brings home is cash hand over fist, tax free. The more children they have, the more the mom/wife and children qualify for. They rinse and repeat; more children--more money...rinse and repeat.

They also have a solid community support structure. It's a VERY tight knit set up. WHen the women have kids, they have plenty of other Mexican women to assist them with childcare responsibilities. They normally either have the grandparents who reside with them watch over the kids OR they have a friend or relative who will virtually watch the kids for them in the same building or on the same street that they live off at no cost which saves them a ton of money--ESPECIALLY considering how expensive childcare costs are. SO if the women do work--that's just extra bills coming in tax free. Again One tax free income with ALL of your other needs being met is great; TWO incomes is obviously better. I could say more--but let me just say they are HUSTLING the system BIG time.

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Do you really want to know the answer to this question ?

Allow me to answer this thread with another thread

This was just created yesterday: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/latinas-for-the-win-latinas-for-the-fukkin-win-ohlawd.331789/

And that's the reason why.

African American women look and treat their men like dog shyt!!!

You ask them to put some dinner on the table and they'll run and get some McDonalds.. Or make some strange creation involving Velveta Cheese:scust::scust:

When you have women like this to come home to
10687200_273084399557617_5949937010571981683_n.jpg

Preparing you this
10177941_374173536115369_5313778457135031758_n.jpg
and
10997017_374555629410493_2737557586049364614_n.jpg

you'll be amazed at how much extra motivation a man can have :shaq::ufdup:
shyt is amazing homie. They came here with a plan and made it happen for themselves :wow:. Took all the entry level jobs, hiring their own, starting businesses :wow:....you wonder why blacks don't have jobs? Cause them eses got the jobs our youth should be having :damn: Them mexicans came up hella fast brehs:ohlawd:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Do you really want to know the answer to this question ?

Allow me to answer this thread with another thread

This was just created yesterday: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/latinas-for-the-win-latinas-for-the-fukkin-win-ohlawd.331789/

And that's the reason why.

African American women look and treat their men like dog shyt!!!

You ask them to put some dinner on the table and they'll run and get some McDonalds.. Or make some strange creation involving Velveta Cheese:scust::scust:

When you have women like this to come home to
10687200_273084399557617_5949937010571981683_n.jpg

Preparing you this
10177941_374173536115369_5313778457135031758_n.jpg
and
10997017_374555629410493_2737557586049364614_n.jpg

you'll be amazed at how much extra motivation a man can have :shaq::ufdup:

black people have been ravaged by centuries of racism though, :francis:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
cus they are hard workers.

we have a similar situation in the uk now with asians and polish immigrants. they are incredible workers. no english born person is ready to put in the work these broke ass 3rd world immigrants are willing to put in. :wow:

now if you go to a job agency over here it will be polish owned, everybody in there will be polish including the workers and bosses.

Yep it was like that when I was in Germany too. The Polish did all the manual labor and are on the come up. The Italians and Turks were the same way and established communities. Dudes in the West dont want to break a sweat or nail nowadays and if it isnt a desk job that pays at least 50K, they would rather sit on their asses and do nothing. Chinese will carve a niche for themselves and seeds anyplace they go because they dont mind sleeping 2 to a cot and they keep everything in house. Arabs are the same. These folks have a vision, work hard, and instill values in their seeds. Also they tend to disown or even kill relatives who are dishonorable. We coddle shyt relatives and the few semi-functional ones love making six figures while working for someone else until age 65 and must separate themselves from the shiftless begging relatives.

Im proud of my chicano homies, the US took their land in the late 1800s, pushed them to baja California/mexico or marganilized them in barrios in the States, limited them to migrant/domestic work, placed borders, shytted on their countries, and they still manage to cross the border in the dashboard of a pickup truck to pick grapes in Sonoma Valley for $12 and hour, build communities and set their kids in better positions. Even their street gangs are :whew: Bruhs better realize family is the greatest technology and the biggest asset on the planet, and not when when lil Ray Ray is damn near grown and its too late. Keep feigning thots, chasing 10s, hanging with shyt nikkas, and spending your money/time on bullshyt. Those short, boxed bodied Hispanics are making moves. :ufdup: Ya asses will be demoted en espanol in 20 years.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
This "mexicans are hard workers" shyt is hilarious. Have any of you dudes worked with mexicans? I've worked with plenty and they were probably the laziest mothafukkas I've ever been around :mjlol:.

Word. These nikkas no nothing. Mexicants are the laziest workers I've ever seen.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they practice group economics and sacrifice for their next generation. I hate to put our people down but we are economic pawns and shrimp in comparison with other groups. Blacks clearly didn't get or misunderstood the memo that each race is in a "race" in this country. I think we are so consumed with self hate and self absorbed that we neglect providing a future for our children and community as a whole. We cling on to the idea that this country is "post racial" and "multicultural" not understanding that each ethic/racial group is in economic survival mode. If we dont get our act together and soon we will become background noise and condemned to the status of the being a permanent underclass.
Don't be disillusioned with the amount of black politicians and black entertainers/athletes there are. Neither are signs of true economic progress for the whole. We are tittering on a slipping slope and soon our bleak future will be sealed.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

shyt is amazing homie. They came here with a plan and made it happen for themselves :wow:. Took all the entry level jobs, hiring their own, starting businesses :wow:....you wonder why blacks don't have jobs? Cause them eses got the jobs our youth should be having :damn: Them mexicans came up hella fast brehs:ohlawd:

Your average Mexican ain't living good.

:patrice:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This is ridiculous. Ive worked with mexicans and its not fukking fair. They're god damn machines, I dont want any job where a Mexican can easily access it because of how hard they fukking work.

Seriously, my aunt's hair stylist is a youngish AA woman who hired some Mexicans for cheap from Craigslist last minute to paint her new salon for a grand opening. This was only after her older brother, a professional handy man who she paid regularly, bailed out on the big event. Those 2 Mexicans were literally 4 feet 8, one I am told was crippled, but they got it done with a step ladder and an extended paint roller. The owner keep offering drinks, snacks and wanted to make chit chat and they politely told her "Cuse me mam, we wanna finish de werk." :mjlol:Even told her that she didn't have enough paint and which size to get without investing in another full gallon. Hella professional and finished the job at 1am.

Big bro arrived a day late, critical of the work talking about how the ceilings and the trim were janky and how his is better while consuming the drinks and snacks. :usure: You got a couple of Mexicans who are lazy but the ones I've lived with in SW San Diego and the Carolinas are hustlers. Selling oranges by the freeway by day, tamale cart on the weekends, odd jobs after hours, sometimes they move weight in between. They used to keep their money in their workboot now they have created their own banks.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yall are missing out on the biggest part.... Their ability to be fukked over

Most of these Mexican workers are illegal. So a company can pay them 3-4-6 dollars an hour, pay no insurance on them, pay no taxes on them, pay them no overtime and no benefits cause they are working off the books

It's hard to pull that off with an American citizen. Not only does the wage go up automatically, so do the requirements. Hiring an American employee over an illegal can cost you thousands a WEEK and that's just 1 worker

I used to think the same way till someone told me... "Don't look up to people who are happy to take less than what they deserve. They'll always get less and be seen as less, until they stand up for equal treatment"

They are basically the slaves of this new generation. Getting paid pennies to do shyt jobs, and if something happens, fukk them, throw them off to the side of the road and get another