Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You Coli nikkas are so dumb.

Mexican_Cession.png

MexAmericanWar.png

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Here in chicago, you have the elote man, the ice cream guy, and the taco truck owner.
Other times, you see a WHOLE FAMILY out slinging corn and icees during the summer months. They pool the fukk together
and get that bread. It is a slow process, which is the frustrating part, but it pays off when the whole family has jobs to make money off
of before they even hit 15 years old. A lot of Mexicans, recent immigrants specifically, work for their last name, not their first.
On Eastern Parkway, you have the snow cone guy, the icee guy, and two mango ladies.

those mangos :noah:

At Atlantic ave, there's always two or three Mexican women selling churros in the subway :heh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not even 100,000 Mexicans lived in that territory when the treaty was signed. And most of them returned to Mexico because they could no longer find work. Mass migration began in the 70s, picked up in the mid-80s, and took off in the early 90s.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Eastern Parkway, you have the snow cone guy, the icee guy, and two mango ladies.

those mangos :noah:

At Atlantic ave, there's always two or three Mexican women selling churros in the subway :heh:
:whew:They put in work. Its so serious that I was looking at carts and a peddlers license, and seeing how much booth rental in a mall would cost.
They cake the hell up during good weather.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
1. Family
When you have family and create businesses your kids don't need much education you just teach them how to do the job, you guys don't know how Vitale this is when you create a system for your people to profit off of. Literally you have Hispanic hotels that every muthaduckers in there is Hispanic and won't even look at blacks for a job.

Everything we get comes from whites and you wonder why they're so mad all the time about us. When we do something they don't like we're literally treated like children and spanked aka killed.

Hispanics will take over 10 years from now.

Everything else is really secondary but here I Miami literally I csn show you blocks and blocks of nothing but Hispanic stores, and not 1 non Hispanic in there.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
its not about the truth its about perception mexicans dont work hard they work cheap and the cacs will give a job to a hispanic because they dont want us to have it what hispanic do is drink work get paid and send they money to mexico because the pesos is cheaper than the american dollar the thing they do better than us tho is stick together and the reason they have homes and cars is because they come over here ad get a social with no bad credit and get a ride and home because they social is clear

Mexicans who sent their money back to their home country are getting 15 peso for every US dollar :whoo:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
And 9 times out of ten 1 of them has a cartel connect to help keep things smooth and to wash $. Don't get it twisted a lot of those immigrants from Mexico be repping the set. I've seen too many folks here living beneath their means getting busted with kingpin types of charges. My girl used to wait tables. There was a humble ass Mexican homie there washing dishes for years. They busted this dudes trailer and found millions worth of meth... Not saying all of them have connections with illegal business. But those that do cast a wide and far net and they take care of their family and associates as opposed to other demographics.

The answer is FAMILY and CULTURE

When 3 families can live together for 5 years , you can save and own something in this country.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Q. Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

A. The same way Asians don't get busted for all the illegal crap they pull in the classroom, in business and on the streets.

It's about who's allowed to do what. That's it.

Black folks don't want to hear this. Black folks answer is that they work harder than us.

NO, they cheat, steal and do all types of illegal shyt and they don't get caught; black folks get caught because were are enemy to everybody.

When asians, mexicans (hispanics whatever), middle eastern or anybody practice white supremacy on black people you will get rewarded.