Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You're right, breh. Everybody who makes a mistake on the road should be blown away. My bad for thinking otherwise.

I should have shot ole boy who t boned me back in 2015. Dammit, opportunity missed.:francis:

But no one was blown away.

No one was shot.

You brought up this sob story about someone pointing a gun at you. Nowhere in my response did I say that pointing a gun or shooting at someone is warranted.

But bringing up his little sister in the car as if it deserves some leniency from a stranger who could be a lunatic on the road is silly.

If he cares about his little sister, he should drive like it. That’s the point. You don’t know how strangers react. So why put the safety of your loved ones in jeopardy by driving like an idiot :dahell:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man you bout dumb as hell if you entertain this ducktales ass shyt. Sound like some anti gun propaganda. You nikkas gonna learn about taking taking these agenda based posters serious. I don’t know if nikkas be retarded or actually doing some type of work, but some of these posters, it’s like some of these post be sponsored.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Glad nothing happened. Seems to be a lot of these stories recently or on blog sites.

My friend's son just got a car and was telling us he was preventing someone from passing on the ramp. We told him don't purposely be a dikkhead on the road. We mentioned things like what happened in this thread are possible on the road, when people get pissed off, even over the smallest things, since many are super unstable.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man you bout dumb as hell if you entertain this ducktales ass shyt. Sound like some anti gun propaganda. You nikkas gonna learn about taking taking these agenda based posters serious. I don’t know if nikkas be retarded or actually doing some type of work, but some of these posters, it’s like some of these post be sponsored.

he was cussin too!!!

:mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Typical BMW driver here folks.

Worst drivers on the road. Don’t signal. Cut people off routinely. Always on his phone, but it’s EVERYBODY else’s fault.
Don’t drive a beemer your fakkit cracker try the other brand

I don’t cut people off you fakkit cracker i literally cruise in the middle lane

I don’t text and drive I lean my seat back and smoke

I take accountability if I was driving like an ass..the main people cutting me off are white men like you, white bytches like your mother, and Mexicans or Arabs Asians..rarely a brother but sometimes they do it too..

I’ve tested my theory to know people do this to me on purpose..you underestimate jealousy

Suck my dikk

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Glad nothing happened. Seems to be a lot of these stories recently or on blog sites.

My friend's son just got a car and was telling us he was preventing someone from passing on the ramp
. We told him don't purposely be a dikkhead on the road. We mentioned things like what happened in this thread are possible on the road, when people get pissed off, even over the smallest things, since many are super unstable.
@F*ckthemkids but it don’t happen right?

fukk outta here

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfkas seem to be more on edge recently
Right man, road rage is crazy nowadays
Too many dumb motherfukkers with guns in this country.

A lot of my foreign friends hear stories like this and are like “damn US is ghetto as hell”

OP, the best thing you can do in that scenario is to apologize and de-escalate the situation. I don’t think staring him down helps at all.
Fact. Funny story, I have a friend whos European who moved to america like 7-8 years ago. Was broke af when he came je43 but then learned to code over the course of the pandemic (while his girl was paying for everything. They married now. Message!) and got his weight up.

Last summer's 4th of July we were at an event near the Ben Franklin parkway where there was a shooting. Thankfully nobody was killed but the event ended abruptly with some mild panic.

the next day we were discussing this over a blunt and dude was on some :mindblown: about how casual everyone was about it like it was just another day. I lived in some bad hoods (and some good ones/burbs too) so I was kinda like :yeshrug: it happens. Another friend in that group is a libertarian so when the conversation came to gun control he was on some "we have guns here deal with it :manny:". He found the entire notion dystopian and strongly denounced this country.

2 weeks later my man moved to Poland and has been living there ever since. No looking back. I hella respect it, it made me reflect like damn we might be ones who's warped for being desensitized to this shyt.