Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you don't have any felonies as a black man ain't no reason why you shouldn't be strapped up. It's one of the few rights we're able to exercise

"Bu- bu- but you a p*ssy if you keep that thing on you. :rudy: "
- bytch-ass coli nikkas that can't fight or shoot and never been either situation

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
You 100% right about if you had a gun shyt would have just escalated. Possibly losing your life. Takes a lot of discipline to have a strap and not get the "I got one too attitude". Always best to avoid shyt. Just got my CCW gotta try to keep my head and composure when carrying and try to avoid.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i did a little investigative work and we found the person responsible.... you're welcome....

Causes-of-Acne-Breakouts.webp

we even found the weapon on him that he used to perpetrate the crime....
Glock-Electric-Water-Gun-Full-Automatic-Pistol-Shooting-Toy-Summer-Water-Beach-Toys-For-Kids-Boys.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ngl.. I sat here and thought about it... if you cutting someone off damn near killing them.. I understand the reaction

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
@Neo The Resurrected ONE praying for your safety and mental health my brother. I went through a similar situation this weekend. The gun didn't get pulled on me, and I'm not going into details, but I did witness a scene where gunshots went off in traffic.

A lot of shots were fired

Damn near crashed the ride making a sudden turn uturn to get the hell out of there.

U didn't do anything wrong and I don't care what the situation is, there is no reason whatsoever to pull artillery out in broad day in traffic over a fukking mistake. Even worse a child was in the back.

Glad u safe

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.
If ya mans cut him off why he pull up on your side? What ya man was doing when he pulled up waving the strap at you?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.
Tell your boy to drive with some sense or risk getting shot :manny:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You 100% right about if you had a gun shyt would have just escalated. Possibly losing your life. Takes a lot of discipline to have a strap and not get the "I got one too attitude". Always best to avoid shyt. Just got my CCW gotta try to keep my head and composure when carrying and try to avoid.

I go shooting, with legit military rifles and shotguns, and one thing I will say is the average idiot does not realize what pulling the trigger entails. I'm big on gun discipline and salute everyone who has a gun but knows it is to be used in extreme situations only. Emotional intelligence is key to owning a weapon.