Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Road rage shootings have up like crazy since covid came through. DC 295 ansd Suitland Parkway got body counts from all the shootings.

I imagine that Texas got mad body counts from road rage shootings.
295 is not suggested if you don’t drive at minimum over 70 even in the slow lane :dead:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Don’t drive a beemer your fakkit cracker try the other brand

I don’t cut people off you fakkit cracker i literally cruise in the middle lane

I don’t text and drive I lean my seat back and smoke

I take accountability if I was driving like an ass..the main people cutting me off are white men like you, white bytches like your mother, and Mexicans or Arabs Asians..rarely a brother but sometimes they do it too..

I’ve tested my theory to know people do this to me on purpose..you underestimate jealousy

Suck my dikk
Why is it that anytime someone disagrees with someone they’re automatically white?

Straight up… it’s a bit concerning

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.

dam peeps is waiving guns at my nicca @Neo The Resurrected ONE ...I know you troll on here, I do too, but in all seriousness I'm glad you're safe breh

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
if a dude is crazy enough to brandish a firearm over some trivial mess they are mentally weak and dangerous.
@Rhapture
full

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Imagine living in world where don’t cut people off is the norm. Not, maybe that dude could’ve slowed down or maybe guns or too prevalent, or maybe theirs a societal issue at play.

Anyways glad you safe breh.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
What exactly happened in this case? You sideswiped the dude or something?

Nah. There was a chick involved, I was out of town.

Live in an area of Cali where gun laws are fairly strong. Was visiting an area where, apparently, people get shot at all the time. For example, an older lady got shot at in traffic a week ago. A few weeks prior, a truck driver was shot and killed while driving in this city. Didn't know this before visiting. It's a place I would never find myself in otherwise.

First thing dude did was go grab it. This is fine, I'll take responsibility for being there and moving carelessly.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet OP supports the political party that wants to see MORE GUNS on the street.

:unimpressed:

I shouldn’t politicize a situation that could have turned ugly. And I’m glad you’re safe.

But maybe this situation ought to make you reevaluate a lot of things.

Daps
Man you bout dumb as hell if you entertain this ducktales ass shyt. Sound like some anti gun propaganda. You nikkas gonna learn about taking taking these agenda based posters serious. I don’t know if nikkas be retarded or actually doing some type of work, but some of these posters, it’s like some of these post be sponsored.

As if there haven't been plenty of videos in recent years of folks pulling out guns on the highway, nxgga :dahell:

If it happens frequently enough to where you can find many videos of people doing it, chances are that at some point its gonna happen to somebody you know

I'm the person that yall know that it happened too :what:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I drive a German coupe and fakkits cut me off EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE on some jealous shyt..I’ll be in a lane about to pass fakkits will cut me off right before I can pass no turning signal just to get back over in the same lane they just came from once they see I’m not giving them a reaction..

So I understand dude with the gun I almost pulled my shyt and shot over that a few times jealousy is some fakkit shyt

This is real.

OP, not saying you should have shot the dude, but it's always better to be armed than not. A country where you can constitutionally be armed to protect yourself and your domicile, you put yourself at a disadvantage by not carrying.

Situation was light, blood pressure was raised not one bit, been in worse.

I'm not shooting it out with some random guy in a car and I'm not going back on the hunt. Nothing good could have come from that.