Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Daps
Keep that shyt to yourself, what's the point in getting everyone worked up about something so random with no consequence . You got if off your chest here The End.

You right. The only reason I would bring it up to the fam is to caution them like I'm cautioning yall.

But ill let some time pass. I won't do it anytime soon. They would flip their lids.

Daps
:francis: best thing would've just have been to tell that dude my bad I wasn't trying to cut you off on purpose, you gotta defuse mess like that immediately, it ain't about pride, if a dude is crazy enough to brandish a firearm over some trivial mess they are mentally weak and dangerous.

The way dude was looking, if I rolled down my window and said ANYTHING, that crazy nxgga would have shot me in the face.

I know what I said sounds wild, but I gave him an expressionless look for the sole purpose of him seeing that I wasn't about to rah rah back and forth with him and it wasn't worth all that.

In the moment, I felt like that was the only move I had.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:laff: ... i knew #trumpset was soft.....

they brag about all the guns they got and how patriotic they are and how they'll pop off if a biden boy runs up on them....

then a biden boy pulls up right next to them, they get quiet, sink into their seat, stare straight ahead, afraid to make eye contact, then they tuck their #trumpset chain underneath their shirt hoping the dark branden posse don't see it...

man, this shyt got me so disappointed.... #trumpset taking massive Ls to the neck....

Daps
:laff: ... i knew #trumpset was soft.....

they brag about all the guns they got and how patriotic they are and how they'll pop off if a biden boy runs up on them....

then a biden boy pulls up right next to them, they get quiet, sink into their seat, stare straight ahead, afraid to make eye contact, then they tuck their #trumpset chain underneath their shirt hoping the dark branden posse don't see it...

man, this shyt got me so disappointed.... #trumpset taking massive Ls to the neck....

I'm Trumpset but I'm firmly against gun culture. Trumpset is not a monolith, shill!

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I drive a German coupe and fakkits cut me off EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE on some jealous shyt..I’ll be in a lane about to pass fakkits will cut me off right before I can pass no turning signal just to get back over in the same lane they just came from once they see I’m not giving them a reaction..

So I understand dude with the gun I almost pulled my shyt and shot over that a few times jealousy is some fakkit shyt

Daps
I drive a German coupe and fakkits cut me off EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE on some jealous shyt..I’ll be in a lane about to pass fakkits will cut me off right before I can pass no turning signal just to get back over in the same lane they just came from once they see I’m not giving them a reaction..

So I understand dude with the gun I almost pulled my shyt and shot over that a few times jealousy is some fakkit shyt

:mjtf:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Got shot at a couple weeks ago. Dude busted 6 or 7 shots. Hit my driver's side front tire and left a bullet in the rear bumper of my GT.
What exactly happened in this case? You sideswiped the dude or something?

OP, not saying you should have shot the dude, but it's always better to be armed than not. A country where you can constitutionally be armed to protect yourself and your domicile, you put yourself at a disadvantage by not carrying.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

Typical BMW driver here folks.

Worst drivers on the road. Don’t signal. Cut people off routinely. Always on his phone, but it’s EVERYBODY else’s fault.