Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I drive a German coupe and fakkits cut me off EVERYDAY ON PURPOSE on some jealous shyt..I’ll be in a lane about to pass fakkits will cut me off right before I can pass no turning signal just to get back over in the same lane they just came from once they see I’m not giving them a reaction..

So I understand dude with the gun I almost pulled my shyt and shot over that a few times jealousy is some fakkit shyt

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.
Not for nothing but all that shyt you talk on here and you got shook up by a man driving with the strap out. Not funny but it is...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way dude was looking, if I rolled down my window and said ANYTHING, that crazy nxgga would have shot me in the face.

I know what I said sounds wild, but I gave him an expressionless look for the sole purpose of him seeing that I wasn't about to rah rah back and forth with him and it wasn't worth all that.

In the moment, I felt like that was the only move I had.
Did you have a gun :wtf:

That's some bullshyt. I definitely respect you keeping your cool but what's gonna stop him from not pulling up at buckin at a black woman or grandma? Or a young teenage driver?

You should've handled that.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Not for nothing but all that shyt you talk on here and you got shook up by a man driving with the strap out. Not funny but it is...

deadmanny-removebg-preview

Coli brehs be African Zulu warriors in a PAWG or a beef thread but turn into Carlton Banks when the strap is hanging out the side irl. :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You're right, breh. Everybody who makes a mistake on the road should be blown away. My bad for thinking otherwise.

I should have shot ole boy who t bagged me back in 2015. Dammit, opportunity missed.:francis:
If I were y'all, I woulda lit breh car up. I definitely would have felt the right to kill a nikka aiming a gun at me in traffic. I'm pretty sure that's a clear self defense acquittal in most states, although you can endanger other cars.

But you definitely shoulda offed breh for what he did to you in 2015 (bolded) :picard:

:dame:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
deadmanny-removebg-preview

Coli brehs be African Zulu warriors in a PAWG or a beef thread but turn into Carlton Banks when the strap is hanging out the side irl. :mjlol:
Bro has said some wild shyt about hurting and killing nikkas on here but this shook him up. Which is understandable if we didn't have the knowledge of him talking like killing people is a hobby 😂...
If I were y'all, I woulda lit breh car up. I definitely would have felt the right to kill a nikka aiming a gun at me in traffic. I'm pretty sure that's a clear self defense acquittal in most states, although you can endanger other cars.

But you definitely shoulda offed breh for what he did to you in 2015 (bolded) :picard:

:dame:
🤣 🤣