Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how to mention this to my family. If I tell them, they're gonna get hysterical... talking about mom, dad and siblings.

I might keep it to myself for a minute.

Its nothing to tell really,unless your going to the police. People are crazy when it comes to the road. People really be ready to lose they life to make it somewhere :30 seconds earlier. Obviously same can be said for cutting people off. But one can happen as a miscalculation. People pulling guns,getting out to fight are completely different things:mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I didn't have a gun pulled on me, but dude cussed me out and followed me off the exit all the way to McDonald's drive thru. I ordered my food and told the cashier I was paying for the car behind me.

We leave and he is next to me at the light and he looks over at me, laughs with a mouth full of fries and says "thanks, scary ass nikka":myman:

We been friends since

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.
Good to see people on TheColi with great conflict resolution and reasoning skills. Most nikkas here would probably roll down the window and get in a shootout with him cause "they not p*ssy".

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Only time I get pissed when someone cuts in front of me is when they immediately do it and they making a turn down a street and I have to immediately hit my breaks

I was ready to smoke those young chicks

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Its nothing to tell really,unless your going to the police. People are crazy when it comes to the road. People really be ready to lose they life to make it somewhere :30 seconds earlier. Obviously same can be said for cutting people off. But one can happen as a miscalculation. People pulling guns,getting out to fight are completely different things:mjlol:

as opposed to pulling out the gun to intimidate women into sleeping with you

"its nothing to tell really unless your going to the police" i bet you have used that line before