Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Sounds like they was describing what they call a "2 man under"

Safeties are like they are in cover 2 BUT the CBs are in man

You got about 2 mo post in any thread Cowboys related before I hit up southwest and start looking for flights to come spur you.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You got about 2 mo post in any thread Cowboys related before I hit up southwest and start looking for flights to come spur you.

:childplease: I was just tryin to help

Here is explaining a 2 man under if any body is interested

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3071VOUMY]Man Under / Cover 2 Coverage - YouTube[/ame]

Couldn't find a video on 2 WR set just 4 but y'all get the idea

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Almost committed that breh.. shyts rough out here in the D.. MAVS trash cowboys awful, rangers about to b :snoop:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tampa 2 doesn't make sense for your roster let me explain

You guys spent big money or high picks on CBs. In Tampa 2 you can throw out a cb out there and will play at a high level that is because all they need to do is press at the line and stay in the flat. You need great safety play (which y'all don't have) and a MLB that drop 15 to 20 yards every play to feel the void in the defense (which is in the middle of the 2 safeties)

Good shyt :cheers:

But Still fukk you and the Redskins:pacspit:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Almost committed that breh.. shyts rough out here in the D.. MAVS trash cowboys awful, rangers about to b :snoop:

Nah, Rangers gonna be legit. Michael Young not eating ABs anymore, and Josh Hamilton not quitting on the team for months at a time. :scusthov: Guys like Moreland, Profar, and Olt getting more playing time.:ahh: We should be better than we were last year. For as good as Hamilton was, he came up really small in the actual time we needed him. AJ should be a decent player to fill in for Napoli, who actually played like shyt for the most part of last year.

In Cowboys news, since we're already so close to cap, any news on who we cut? Doug Free should definitely be a possibility, and so should Orlando Scandrick. But with Mike Jenkins most likely leaving, I think we're stuck with Orlando's bytch ass :snoop:

Also, thank god Felix's contract is finally up. What a steaming pile of shyt :heh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Too early to give up on this kid. They'd why I am in favor of retaining Claiborne. The potential is there and he showed flashes.

I haven't given up, but look..I wasn't crazy about the pick to begin with, and there wasn't one time this year where I was "wowed" by his play on the field. Maybe it was the scheme, and perhaps he will make a significant leap next year, but I think at best we're looking at a solid player. And that's fine unless you are takin the guy 7th overall.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
So with Kiffin on we might look like this next year:

XXX Church

Albright---Lee----Carter

Claiboure------Ware---Ratliff---Lissimore---Crawford? Maybe Hatcher?------Carr

:ehh: We might need another safety brehs....Id still target D and O line in the draft though

Edit: Wilber can play one of those LB spots too brehs :ohhh:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRm1WGIZUWQ[/ame]

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So it's looking like we will have a completely different defense next season. I mean different players and all.

Daps
I don't know about this brehs. Maybe if we had Brock Marion and Darren Woodson in our secondary, it could work. :jawalrus:

1350534522034.gif