Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain the Tampa 2 to me? I just read an article saying Ware & Spencer aren't good for 4-3 DEs and Carr & Claiborne aren't good CBs for the Tampa 2, and the only place where it actually looks like it will work is our LBers

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@clarencehilljr: Per a source, if Kiffen comes to Dallas..he will not force cover 2 scheme in secondary..will let Carr and Claiborne do what they do best
@clarencehilljr: Kiffen talked to Garrett and Jones at Valley Ranch today, believes Dware can play end. Whats true is you won't see him in coverage anymore

Im liking this move more now :ohhh:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Can someone explain the Tampa 2 to me? I just read an article saying Ware & Spencer aren't good for 4-3 DEs and Carr & Claiborne aren't good CBs for the Tampa 2, and the only place where it actually looks like it will work is our LBers

Tampa 2 doesn't make sense for your roster let me explain

You guys spent big money or high picks on CBs. In Tampa 2 you can throw out a cb out there and will play at a high level that is because all they need to do is press at the line and stay in the flat. You need great safety play (which y'all don't have) and a MLB that drop 15 to 20 yards every play to feel the void in the defense (which is in the middle of the 2 safeties)

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tampa 2 doesn't make sense for your roster let me explain

You guys spent big money or high picks on CBs. In Tampa 2 you can throw out a cb out there and will play at a high level that is because all they need to do is press at the line and stay in the flat. You need great safety play (which y'all don't have) and a MLB that drop 15 to 20 yards every play to feel the void in the defense (which is in the middle of the 2 safeties)

:childplease: I didn't ask a Redskins fan :birdman:

Good looking out though :thumbsup:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
i think they're interviewing ray horton before making a decision on kiffin. i hope ray gets the gig but he probably deserves a hc job at this point.

I'll post the link in a few, but we were denied an interview with Horton. Apparently he is still in limbo with the Cards...