Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mort just confirmed JJ is trying to push TE Coach John Garrett out the door and that Garrett is interviewing with other teams

1339445461472.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So I'm seeing that Dallas may hire Rob Marinelli as dline coach.

That's a pretty solid hire if true.

edit* now they saying it's official. Henderson is also staying which I'm also happy about.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cowboys quietly looking for new offensive coordinator | ProFootballTalk

Over the weekend, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reported that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is pushing coach Jason Garrett to give up his play-calling duties.:smugdraper:

The process continues. Per a league source, the Cowboys are quietly looking for a new offensive coordinator.

Currently, Bill Callahan serves as both the offensive coordinator and the offensive line coach. A new offensive coordinator presumably would call the plays instead of Garrett.

But Garrett, we’re told, is resisting the move. And if it happens, he wants someone who has no head-coaching experience.

:deadmanny: We got a insecure bytch ass moutherfukker ass a headcoach

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
JERRY JONES: GARRETT’S NO LONGER CALLING OFFENSIVE PLAYS

According to Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com, Jones said that Garrett would no longer call offensive plays, and that offensive coordinator/line coach Bill Callahan would.

WOOO HOOOOO

now fire his ass

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon
Story going up on @ESPNDallas soon -- Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff arrested for DWI in Grapevine. Will be discussing on 103.3 FM.

:deadmanny:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Normally I'd rather take a shyt on y'all than post in here...

....but not even my worst sports enemy deserves to have to endure Bill Callahan calling your plays.

Seriously....y'all should riot out that hoe. Don't let that goofy fukk anywhere near y'all team, petition Jerry, whatever y'all gotta do....you think it's bad NOW? Pfft.....let that boy cook and watch your miseries be compounded.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Ratliff :snoop:

Like are these nigggas puttin back bottles by themselves? I can knock off a 6 pack and a 5th of crown and be good....these nigggas out here wilding tho

....but not even my worst sports enemy deserves to have to endure Bill Callahan calling your plays.

Seriously....y'all should riot out that hoe. Don't let that goofy fukk anywhere near y'all team, petition Jerry, whatever y'all gotta do....you think it's bad NOW? Pfft.....let that boy cook and watch your miseries be compounded.

We finna have that passing attack that he promised Nebraska :krs:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Callahan might not be all that great, but have you seen Jason Garrett call plays? If Callahan is better than Garrett, which I am estimating he is, then the Cowboys should at least make it to the play-offs.

If Callahan is attrocious and we miss the play-offs again, that will likely mean full-on regime change, which I have been in favor of for a long time, because I never felt Garrett was qualified to be a head coach.