Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How would you guys feel if we got Lovie and he was the head coach in waiting?

The more I think about Lovie as the DC the more I dont like it because of the defensive players we have . Im not saying hes a bad coach but Our Secondary in primarily zone coverage :huhldup: plus we would have to move to the 4-3 which I dont think it will go as smoothly as most people think.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@ edwerderespn just said on @ ESPNDallas' Ben and Skin Show that he believes Monte Kiffin is the Cowboys' top DC target.

:ohhh: But the Tampa two with our current roster??? :what:

Plus Kiffin couldnt stop the spread offense at USC. Washington is gonna kill us again and Philly might get Chip Kelly! Am I wrong for not liking this brehs? Plus he is 72 years old :wtf:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Plus Kiffin couldnt stop the spread offense at USC. Washington is gonna kill us again and Philly might get Chip Kelly! Am I wrong for not liking this brehs? Plus he is 72 years old :wtf:

Chip is staying at Oregon they're interviewing Brian Kelly, who they can have he doesn't really scare me as a coach

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

:dead:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:bryan: @ this dude being 29yrs during the moon landing

BARLzQHCMAAZOr2.jpg:large