Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So do yall think we should give romo a 5 year 80 million dollar :bryan: deal because that is what he wants or just let him play out the year.
Shango thinks he's going to get it

Last edited by a moderator:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs, why do I find myself defending Romo still to my boys'? They clown on him all day and for some reason I defend this dude like he hasn't done what he's done..I still have faith in him.

The fukk is wrong with me?

:sadbron:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Brehs, why do I find myself defending Romo still to my boys'? They clown on him all day and for some reason I defend this dude like he hasn't done what he's done..I still have faith in him.

I ask myself the same question :noah:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Easy. Same reason i do. I rather deal with Romo than Testaverde, Hutchinson, Stoerner, Ryan Leaf, Bledsoe(though he wasnt bad), Anthony Wright and QCarter.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

I do it, because Romo's the easy scapegoat. I hate when people put 100 percent of blame on one player, especially when people say stupid shyt to me like "You guys would be good if you got rid of Romo" :stopitslime:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
‏@JordanWoy Dallas Cowboys will franchise tag Anthony Spencer for 2nd year in a row. We will work on long term deal.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
‏@JordanWoy Dallas Cowboys will franchise tag Anthony Spencer for 2nd year in a row. We will work on long term deal.

He's staying :ohlawd:

He better keep up the productivity with his hand on the ground though :hmm:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
God has blessed us today. :blessed:

@Rapsheet:#Cowboys are set to release starting safety Gerald Sensabaugh, I'm told.

When I heard the news on 103.3 first thing I thought was Dtown his somewhere in Dallas busting a move :stylin:

But now who are we gonna have back there Church and Matt Johnson :wtf:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
But now who are we gonna have back there Church and Matt Johnson :wtf:

I don't care if a dead corpse is back there, anything is better than Sensabaugh. I grew up watching Darren Woodson and Roy Williams laying the wood, we need to get back to that damnit. :to:

I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in a vet for backup. For some reason internally within Valley Ranch, Matt Johnson has a lot of supporters.