Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad Jerry can't fire himself. I'm not a fan of Garret...but Dallas has no stability in their coaching staff. So quick to make moves. Garrett and Ryan should have been given another shot. I think Ryan did a pretty decent job.

Cowboys are the Raiders of the South. They won't be shyt till Jerry is gone.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
If they don't fire Jason Garret this season, I'm done supporting this team as long as it's owned by Jerry Jones

I hope he has a stroke, that old stubborn b*stard :pacspit:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bringing in Lovie would be amazing, but I seriously doubt he's going to turn down HC opportunities to be a DC. Especially in Dallas. I mean, why the fukk would you want to work under Jerry Jones, of all owners. :noah:

Whatever. As much as I want to say that I don't want to support Jerry, and I really don't, I just love football too much. :to: Especially my Cowboys. It literally tears at my soul that we're such a laughingstock now, and have been for 15+ years, but I won't stop watching. Jerry's surrounded himself with a bunch of Yes-men, and Jason Garrett is the poster child for that garbage. At the very least, Garrett will finish the 2013 season as the HC, and if we make the playoffs or win the division next year, we could be really fukked. That might ensure that Garrett is the coach for another 2-3 years :comeon:

I really think the best thing we can hope for is that the Cowboys get off to a horrid 0-6 start, reminiscent of the 2010 Cowboys and how they were basically a JV squad during Wade Phillips' last year. This is the only way I see Garrett even POSSIBLY getting fired during this year. Otherwise, hope we end up out of the playoffs again (very likely anyways :to:) and THAT will be the nail in the coffin for this piece of shyt Princeton product.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
jason garrett is pretty much teflon at this point. idk why any good coaches would want to come work for him when they will be held accountable for HIS mistakes.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I dont give a damn about the Ryan firing brehs :manny: This D has the talent (when fully healthy) so you just need someone who knows what they are doing 4-3 or 3-4.

I just want a new OC in here like Norv and I'll be :blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I dont give a damn about the Ryan firing brehs :manny: This D has the talent (when fully healthy) so you just need someone who knows what they are doing 4-3 or 3-4.

I just want a new OC in here like Norv and I'll be :blessed:

They still lack talent on the dline and the safeties. We need to get younger on the line, too many fat 30 yr olds up there. Hopefully Church can come back healthy and man one spot but Sensy got to go.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They still lack talent on the dline and the safeties. We need to get younger on the line, too many fat 30 yr olds up there. Hopefully Church can come back healthy and man one spot but Sensy got to go.

Well we have this draft to get younger on O-line and D-line. Hopefully Johnson can come in and challenge Sensy for his job. Hell, he was suppose to get Nickle reps at saftey his rookie year :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Calvin Watkins‏@calvinwatkins
A possible replacement is Ray Horton, whom Garrett tried to hire a few years ago as DB coach. Horton is currently looking for HC gig now.

what do the Cowgirls have going for them that AZ doesn't? (aside from a stable, yet marginal QB) if he doesn't get a HC gig, why leave to be another DC? even if he's out in AZ, there are so many new HC's to be named in more reliable organizations, I don't see why he'd go to Dallas, especially knowing garrett could get fired next year possibly leaving him out of work all over again

but fukk the cowgirls, i hope yall wallow in 8-8/9-7 mediocrity for years to come :smugbiden:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
what do the Cowgirls have going for them that AZ doesn't? (aside from a stable, yet marginal QB) if he doesn't get a HC gig, why leave to be another DC? even if he's out in AZ, there are so many new HC's to be named in more reliable organizations, I don't see why he'd go to Dallas, especially knowing garrett could get fired next year possibly leaving him out of work all over again

but fukk the cowgirls, i hope yall wallow in 8-8/9-7 mediocrity for years to come :smugbiden:

First of all watch your tone :birdman:

Secondly, if he does get another DC job, the question is why not the cowboys? With the amount of media attention we get he would be looked at as a football god if he can "fix" the cowboys D. Also, if the D shines and the offense still is turning the ball over, being sloppy and Garrett gets fired you dont think he would be a shoe in for the job? :comeon: If he has to be a DC there is no better place than Dallas :blessed: