Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall feel about 4 tight ends and no fullback. I guess this was the plan far earlier than we realized, and why we drafted a tight end I'm guessing JG had this planned out. Reminds me of the Parcells era, running outta single back formations. I think our backs wee relatively healthy during that period except for JJ in his rookie season...

They saying Carr has been having troubel adjusting to the 4-3 scheme at the line of scrimmage. With wr's blowing past him easily.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall feel about 4 tight ends and no fullback. I guess this was the plan far earlier than we realized, and why we drafted a tight end I'm guessing JG had this planned out. Reminds me of the Parcells era, running outta single back formations. I think our backs wee relatively healthy during that period except for JJ in his rookie season...

They saying Carr has been having troubel adjusting to the 4-3 scheme at the line of scrimmage. With wr's blowing past him easily.

I'll worry about Carr in September.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think it was really fukking stupid to draft a 3rd string fukking Tight End in the 2nd goddamn round of the NFL draft. That's what I think.

Reports coming out that Hannah is looking very good in practice and Escobar is far behind him in knocking him off the 2nd spot. I mean, it's not like Hannah played well at the end of last season or anything... :comeon:

Runningback's already made of glass, so the logical thing to do is make them run behind our Helen Keller offensive line without a lead blocker...

:pacspit: Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett

Daps
:dahell: Mike Jenkins got picked up by the Raiders months ago...

None of our CB's look anything special in camp so far. Some of that has to do with Dez being an unstoppable monster, though.

my bad Dad, I used to a Cowboys connenseur but i fell off.

Its always been my option that Claiborne is gonna be going the Malcolm JEnkins Antrell Rolle route and become a safety

baltimore

Pro
Daps
why we havent grabbed laurant robinson yet?? i know he not demanding more than vet min and he had the most success with the cowboys.. them concussions really took their toll on him like that?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:blessed:

Lets wait for the Spurs to claim the title and then we'll hit these neegaz with something they've never seen before...

dap.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

They saying Carr has been having troubel adjusting to the 4-3 scheme at the line of scrimmage. With wr's blowing past him easily
spend 50 mill on a corner that specializes on press coverage then one year later switch to a zone scheme....only the cowboys. :snoop:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I think it was really fukking stupid to draft a 3rd string fukking Tight End in the 2nd goddamn round of the NFL draft. That's what I think.

Reports coming out that Hannah is looking very good in practice and Escobar is far behind him in knocking him off the 2nd spot. I mean, it's not like Hannah played well at the end of last season or anything... :comeon:

Runningback's already made of glass, so the logical thing to do is make them run behind our Helen Keller offensive line without a lead blocker...

:pacspit: Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett

Breh chill all three tight ends will get touches.... I think we will use Escobar in the redzone more thats all... It wasnt a wasted pick at all. Can we see dude play a full season before we call it a wasted pick please? :why: