Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Daps
Gina Miller ‏@ThatSportsGirl 7m
Josh Brent arrested. Again. Tested positive (2nd time since Dec arrest) for marijuana. What will the Cowboys response be?

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 1m
We're told DL Josh Brent is being booked into jail. More pot charges - and another opportunity for #cowboys to shut this **** down.

:snoop:
nobody can ever tell me kush is not a drug
I really don't understand it..I really hope the device malfunctioned or something my neega because theres no a way a neega could be facing 50 and doing this

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I really don't understand it..I really hope the device malfunctioned or something my neega because theres no a way a neega could be facing 50 and doing this

it dont surprise me. He young and he killed his homeboy in a accident. He just tryin to clear his mind. That shyt gatta be on his mind daily.:lupe:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as much as a drug as alc/coffee, cigs...

it only looks bad cause its illegal and violates his prob. Brent did nothing morally wrong in this situation though. Its better than him drinking behind a wheel again, thats for sure

Daps
as much as a drug as alc/coffee, cigs...

it only looks bad cause its illegal and violates his prob. Brent did nothing morally wrong in this situation though. Its better than him drinking behind a wheel again, thats for sure

Fam I'm not judging him for smoking kush. If it was up to me the man wouldn;t even be facing these charges, and he could blow away that dro all he wants with no feds trynna fukk wit him.

But you;re facing damn near life..Just let that slide for a minute. But then again, I don't bvelieve the news. And IF it is true, I understand where he's coming from, the man's mind must be tormented far beyond what i could empathize with knowing he just killed his mandem

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam I'm not judging him for smoking kush. If it was up to me the man wouldn;t even be facing these charges, and he could blow away that dro all he wants with no feds trynna fukk wit him.

But you;re facing damn near life..Just let that slide for a minute. But then again, I don't bvelieve the news. And IF it is true, I understand where he's coming from, the man's mind must be tormented far beyond what i could empathize with knowing he just killed his mandem
he's probably looking at it the opposite. Im facing 50 years in prison, why not smoke?:ehh:

I get what youre saying

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm excited as shyt for the NFL season to start...the Cowboys..not so much, wth should i be looking forward to?

Carrot top no longer calling plays?

baltimore

Pro
Daps
I'm excited as shyt for the NFL season to start...the Cowboys..not so much, wth should i be looking forward to?

Carrot top no longer calling plays?

this loaded defense with rod marinelli and that other old fukk running the bears/seahawks style defense.. one reason why i can justify another year of obscenely high hopes for this cowboy team

:yeshrug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:mjpls:
That also goes for Lee, Carter everyone in the secondary and the offensive line. We can't afford injuries nowhere.

Nah breh, I would have said that last year, but now? Nah, we are too deep to use the injury excuse (unless its Romo). Even at LB we have guys that can come in and help right away. We are deep at CB too. I like what I saw/heard from BW Webb, we still have Scandrick, and Moore (who I liked last year) hell even will allen can spare us at corner for a few games. If randle can help ease the load on Murray I'll be happy. He is my only worry, oh and the O-line :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah breh, I would have said that last year, but now? Nah, we are too deep to use the injury excuse (unless its Romo). Even at LB we have guys that can come in and help right away. We are deep at CB too. I like what I saw/heard from BW Webb, we still have Scandrick, and Moore (who I liked last year) hell even will allen can spare us at corner for a few games. If randle can help ease the load on Murray I'll be happy. He is my only worry, oh and the O-line :snoop:

too many unknowns. at the corner beyond the starters. I'm still iffy on safety as well.

I just want everyone healthy. This team needs to establish themselves and get wins early if they want to make it to the playoffs.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
too many unknowns. at the corner beyond the starters. I'm still iffy on safety as well.

I just want everyone healthy. This team needs to establish themselves and get wins early if they want to make it to the playoffs.

Winning early is the fukkin key!!!! We always fukk up late in the season :smh: Have you seen our Nov/Dec schedule? :damn: