Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has Clai shown to make you think he will get better? So many times last year, i wanted to Jenkins to get another chance at his expense.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Free took that pay cut brehs :whew:

They are talking about resigning lee already :what: Maybe we can get him on the cheap because of his injury history :manny:

Wilbur Put on 12lbs so it looks like dude will be playing DE in the new system. He needs to change his number from 51 though :wtf:

Im fine with going with Johnson and Church at safety this year as long as Johnson is fully healthy. Wilcox can play in some sub packages and special teams for now but I do like his potential. :ehh:

We signed Anthony Hargrove who was suspended because of that bounty gate ish ehhh I if he makes the team he would be a rotational guy at best...

Im so worried about both guard positions brehs, I read this yesterday :snoop:
Cowboys RG Mackenzy Bernadeau (shoulder surgery) is unsure if he'll participate in OTAs.
Even if Bernadeau misses OTAs, he should be ready for training camp. The 27-year-old's roster spot is safe after restructuring his deal, but he will face competition for the starting right guard spot from Phil Costa and Ronald Leary.

I really hope Leary wins the job and just let the rest of these bums compete for the other spot.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop: Murray sitting out of mini camp today with hamstring tightness :smh: Looks like he will sit out until training camp. Im so glad we got Randal :ahh:

Looks like Fredrick has been holding down the Center spot all day, and Akrin and Livings seem to be ahead at the Guard position.... Hanna (who I like a lot) is being used in a million ways I love it!

No reports on how the safeties are doing though...I guess thats a good thing :lupe:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
:snoop: Murray sitting out of mini camp today with hamstring tightness :smh: Looks like he will sit out until training camp. Im so glad we got Randal :ahh:

Looks like Fredrick has been holding down the Center spot all day, and Akrin and Livings seem to be ahead at the Guard position.... Hanna (who I like a lot) is being used in a million ways I love it!

No reports on how the safeties are doing though...I guess thats a good thing :lupe:

Just read something that said J.J. Wilcox intercepted his 2nd pass of the day....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley looked like he would beast outta the slot. Hopefully him and TWill step up so we can release Miles somewhere down the line.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Never expect anything from Murray. You can just look at his body type and tell why he's so injury prone.

That's my best RB in over a decade :to:

Frederick better be holding down the Center spot. :beli:

Still not sold on our Guards and Safeties, though. Assuming we can stay healthy through camps, we'll be going into this season with arguably the strongest team since 2007/2008, with the only question marks being the O-Line and Safety positions. Hopefully we can beat the Giants in Eli Staidum to start off the season right :snoop:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I have high hopes for Matt Johnson at safety but everything Im reading seems to paint the picture of Wilcox having his foot in this niccas neck :lupe:

There is no way Wilcox could start as a rookie right? :ohhh: Every tweet I read had Johnson looking solid and Wilcox making plays (ints, stripping the ball out, ect..). I cant wait so see how they look with pads on :takedat:

Any of yall brehs ever been to training camp?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That's my best RB in over a decade :to:

Frederick better be holding down the Center spot. :beli:

Still not sold on our Guards and Safeties, though. Assuming we can stay healthy through camps, we'll be going into this season with arguably the strongest team since 2007/2008, with the only question marks being the O-Line and Safety positions. Hopefully we can beat the Giants in Eli Staidum to start off the season right :snoop:

we did last year and where did that get us? :to:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wonder who the guards will be?...

Wonder who's gonna be the free safety (I like what I'm hearing)?

Who will be that 3rd receiver?

Will Murray and Lee last all season?

Will my man Tony Ro live up to the contract?

only questions I have so far for our 'Boys