Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh chill all three tight ends will get touches.... I think we will use Escobar in the redzone more thats all... It wasnt a wasted pick at all. Can we see dude play a full season before we call it a wasted pick please? :why:

Just talking about it from a value standpoint. I'd rather fix more pressing needs like offensive line (which has needed fixing/upgrading for the past 5 goddamn years), defensive line, or safety.

We already got Witten and James Hannah. And we have Austin and Bryant. Not to mention Harris and Beasley behind them, AND we drafted Terrence Williams. I'm sure the kid can play, and he's being hyped up as having AMAZING hands, but how many fukking pass-catchers do we need on this team? :dwillhuh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Just talking about it from a value standpoint. I'd rather fix more pressing needs like offensive line (which has needed fixing/upgrading for the past 5 goddamn years), defensive line, or safety.

We already got Witten and James Hannah. And we have Austin and Bryant. Not to mention Harris and Beasley behind them, AND we drafted Terrence Williams. I'm sure the kid can play, and he's being hyped up as having AMAZING hands, but how many fukking pass-catchers do we need on this team? :dwillhuh:
Breh Williams is Austins replacement... Harris MIGHT max out as a #2 Beasley is a slot WR so no problems there.... As far as O-line, Leary was paid guaranteed money for a reason last year. Dude is suppose to play this year for sure. At RT let free and parnell battle it out and may the best man win. Center is taken care of with Frederick (they can even play him at guard and have Costa start) :manny:

I love how our Dline looks in the 4-3 so no worries there either. I dont think there was a safety @ that spot that I liked plus I love Wilcox

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
spend 50 mill on a corner that specializes on press coverage then one year later switch to a zone scheme....only the cowboys. :snoop:

Look at the optimist side. He will be a better player going up against Dez. Dez made them look silly. He's going to do that to many dbs.

Btw folks, training camp starts in less than a month. Friday July 19th is the day.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the optimist side. He will be a better player going up against Dez. Dez made them look silly. He's going to do that to many dbs.

Btw folks, training camp starts in less than a month. Friday July 19th is the day.

breh i heard Dez has been sonning all our DBs something serious :skip:

got claiborne in perfect coverage still getting mossed :ooh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:manny: i mean i think williams and harris will be good money but why not have him over beasley, benford and whoever else we got hanging around

He will want too much money for one. That's why Dallas let him go in the first place. He's getting paid money to be a 3rd receivers, not 4th or 5th. It's a waste of roster space to have him on there.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
He will want too much money for one. That's why Dallas let him go in the first place. He's getting paid money to be a 3rd receivers, not 4th or 5th. It's a waste of roster space to have him on there.

why do you think he would have that much leverage? he just cashed out in jacksonville and didnt produce much at all.. and has concussion probs that held him out half the season..

if he wants to keep playing he would most likely want play here and the chemistry him and romo had makes him worth the sub million dollar contract he would be getting

baltimore

Pro
Daps
true true i get what you guys gettin at.. just asking.. if anyone goes down its not like he wont be sittitng around in nov

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I just posted this in the jersey thread, but this is something that has bothered me since I was a kid.

dzvMW9c.jpg

WfzAZoc.jpg

:ohlawd:

Any of you guys with me on these jerseys being on GOAT status? We should be wearing these joints every goddamn day. So much retro, classic swag in these uniforms.

The white helmet with blue star :ahh:
Blue base with white shoulders :ahh:
White pants :ahh:

Those fukkin wack ass aquamarine pants we've been wearing with our home (white) uniforms have had me both :pachaha: and :scusthov: We're the mother fukking Dallas Cowboys. America's Team. Our colors are Blue and White. Why are we wearing green pants??? :why:

We wear those horrific green pants because in the early/mid 90s when we started blowing up, Jerry thought the green metallic sheen on the pants looked better with our uniform. He even went so far as to say that it looked a little blueish and went well with our white jerseys. :what: But now that we live in an era with High Definition TV, that shyt needs to go. Nobody's mistaking that green shyt for blue, and it's dumb as fukk.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I like our classic current home jerseys. Them white jerseys are our identity. Now if you wanted to replace the navy blue jerseys withy that blue and white jerseys I'm all for it.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gina Miller ‏@ThatSportsGirl 7m
Josh Brent arrested. Again. Tested positive (2nd time since Dec arrest) for marijuana. What will the Cowboys response be?

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 1m
We're told DL Josh Brent is being booked into jail. More pot charges - and another opportunity for #cowboys to shut this **** down.

:snoop: