Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Jerry that your breh? You and the monkey cosigning are stupid as fukk. nikka named 5 fukking picks name all them fukking duds they done picked then get back to me. Just like I said in the post you quoted if they track record overall was better they would have more leeway but they stink so they don't but keep being emotional non reading ass fan that can't comprehend that. I can't believe this nikka named 5 nikkas like we don't have way more duds we drafted and yes good drafting teams are usually the best teams year after year.

So everybody the Pats, Packers, Giants etc draft is a stud, now? They never miss? :childplease:

SeenSay.jpg

Here, go play with this, ol' remedial ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
That could have drafted any position that they had a need for, if they was going to draft a 3rd round talent player.

If you knew a player that you wanted was going to be in the late 2nd round to 3rd round. Then why not address another need with the 18 or 31? :yeshrug:

O-Line is not the only position that the Cowboys need to address.

Was you expecting the Cowboys to draft seven O-Linemens in this draft? :yeshrug:

You said...

Why draft a less talented Offensive Lineman at 31, when you could have gotten a more talented Offensive Lineman at 18.

There were none left at that point worth taking there. That's all I'm saying.

Would I have rather taken Reid or Shariff Floyd at 18? Yes.. would I have rather had Matt Elam at 31? Yes... but it is what it is, we got better at a position that we desperately needed to get better at. I just hate when people are like "He would have been there at this spot" just because they read mock drafts leading up to the draft. There's no telling what actual NFL scouts believe the value for players are in comparison to people on the internet and so called Draft Experts on TV.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Let me get this str8

Cowboys traded back a billion picks for ONLY a 3rd

THEN

Picked up a 3rd round center with a 1st?????

No we traded 12 spots back and got a third...

Just like the Rams only got a third up to move back 9 spots...

The pats Robbed whoever gave them all those picks (forgot who) because a third rounder was the going rate to move back 8-12 spots in a week first round :manny:

As for the pick, As long as he starts from day one and doesnt hike the ball over Tony's head twice a game im fine with the pick :ehh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You said...

There were none left at that point. That's all I'm saying.

Would I have rather taken Reid or Shariff Floyd at 18? Yes.. would I have rather had Matt Elam at 31? Yes... but it is what it is, we got better at a position that we desperately needed to get better at. I just hate when people are like "He would have been there at this spot" just because they read mock drafts leading up to the draft. There's no telling what actual NFL scouts believe the value for players are in comparison to people on the internet and so called Draft Experts on TV.
:ohhh:
A rational sports fan with perspective and discernment :blessed:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
After thinking about it....
I like the pick.....
everyone can't complain we need help on the O-Line and then complain when we pick it.....
had no chance at the any of the top rated O-Lineman and don't get me wrong...Floyd would've been dope but he fell for a reason....
what that reason is, I'd love to know.....
maybe it's the 4.5 sacks in 2 years.....I don't know...but we got the top rated Center....
no one can see the future and know how this pick is going turn out....

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So let me get this right...we hating on Jerry for finally picking OL in the draft and not some nikkas off the street? I can guarantee dude won't be snapping the shyt over Romo's head and dude was the highest prospect Center in the draft. You pick the best player on the board...we needed a OL player...we got it done. I heard we could have made a trade with the Vikings for more picks, but damn some nikkas are aggy.:pachaha:

I don't hate the pick. I hate the value. We maybe could have gotten him in the 2nd. I don't believe he would have lasted to the third like some say. Dallas should have at least gotten another pick from the Niners. Maybe a fifth or the third should have been the 61st.

Now. If we could get that center from California, this draft will change to a hmmmm for me.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still wanted elam since theres no way were going to get cyprien now unless we trade up but in retrospect i like the oline pick.

My only problem is we could have gotten a stud DT at 18 to help our d line. Considering what the pats got, we got robbed by the niners..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So everybody the Pats, Packers, Giants etc draft is a stud, now? They never miss? :childplease:

SeenSay.jpg

Here, go play with this, ol' remedial ass nikka.
You the one who can't read ole stupid ass nikka not me. It's obvious you a JJ dikk sucker and I don't want to stop that cause it must taste good to you. I said what I said and that's how I see it. You don't agree cool whatever but for the last time them teams you mentioned are usually better than the Boys recently and they all have won SB more recently. Keep sucking dikk though but please learn how to read and get more than some see and say toy for it clown

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Stop wasting your time responding to some of these dudes.

I figure out that some of the people on here just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

I understand clearly what you are saying. Why draft a less talented Offensive Lineman at 31, when you could have gotten a more talented Offensive Lineman at 18.

Also, the Offensive Lineman you got at 31. You could have waited to the 2nd or 3rd round to draft him. :yeshrug:

The only olinemen they wanted at 18 was cooper or Warmack. Neither were going to get there. There wasn't anybody else out there at that value. I would have pissed if we drafted Pugh. I also think Travis is better than Barrett Jones.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the pick but then again i dont. When was the last time the cowboys actually struck even silver on a olinemen they drafted?

But i like the pick, just skeptical.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I still wanted elam since theres no way were going to get cyprien now unless we trade up but in retrospect i like the oline pick.

My only problem is we could have gotten a stud DT at 18 to help our d line. Considering what the pats got, we got robbed by the niners..

I think we may look at Phillip Thomas. In glad they addressed the trenches somewhat before the secondary. I think we could also get a running back today as well.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we may look at Phillip Thomas. In glad they addressed the trenches somewhat before the secondary. I think we could also get a running back today as well.

I think phillip thomas is 5-8 bruh, im not knocking him but that just screams injury prone to me when playing as a hard hitting safety.

As for runing back i think we can get a good one here, personally i like laveon bell. Dude is a workhorse and can take the pounding unlike murray