Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Way I see it...I wouldn't be mad if our next 3 picks went

OL, OL, DL/S

I just want another OL for the second and the thirds can go DL/S (whichever is better first)

To me, if we fix that O Line, Tony can do more with the already established weapons and keep the defense on the sideline, thus giving them a break and when they come back in, they're much fresher...OL helps this team immensely

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'd be ecstatic if we somehow snagged Cyprien in the 2nd. That most likely won't happen. Getting another O-lineman would be the best case scenario.

As pissed as I was, and still am, it's not the worst thing. We got a guy who can hopefully hold down OG/C for the next several years. Honestly, we could still draft Barret Jones in the 2nd or 3rd, or package our 3rds to move up and take him. It would be a pretty badass scenario where we end up with two competent guys who can play OG/C each for the next several years, giving us a pretty nice crop of linemen going forward.

I'm really hoping we come away with at least 1 more O-lineman tonight.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All will be forgiven if we get this goon today along with Logan and another guard.

USC_037-L.jpg

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Didn't like the value the Cowboys got for trading down but not mad at the pick. Just cause one analyst had Frederick in the 3rd doesn't mean he would last until the Cowboys pick in the 2nd. Getting another OL would be great, biggest weakness last year was how bad the line sucked.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Our biggest gripe with this team last season was that awful o line. Most of us know if Romo gets time to throw he'll be straight. Our first pick was a solid lineman to protect Romo.

I have a good feeling about rounds 2 and 3. Hopefully someone locks Jerry in the bathroom

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I know I will get killed for this.... but I would take a chance on Sanchez when he becomes a free agent in two years brehs :ohhh: