Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Wait and see mode with Spencer. They made trade him. I thought he played well last year. But contract years does this.....

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I didn't see any of that news. I'm bout to google it

Why would restructing deals make the national news? If the Skins restructred any deals, I'd doubt anyone in Dallas would hear anything about it. But go to DMN or bloggingtheboys. Hell, go to Cowboyszone.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if a dead corpse is back there, anything is better than Sensabaugh. I grew up watching Darren Woodson and Roy Williams laying the wood, we need to get back to that damnit. :to:

I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in a vet for backup. For some reason internally within Valley Ranch, Matt Johnson has a lot of supporters.

Apparently Johnson can lay some lumber and has good cover skills but every Cowboys fan knows to take any Jerry Jones endorsed player with a grain of salt

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:sadcam: @ us being only $175,000 under the cap and meanwhile romo is fukking us over by not being reasonable with his contract demands. Mother fukker saw flaccos contract and was like :eat:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
can't blame him. why give jerry a break b/c he is incompetent at his job.

we are barely under the cap...and the only way we are is by restructuring several deals so we push guaranteed money into future years. it's a perpetual cycle of incompetence.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
of course we're quiet now...we don't have any money to spend on free agents

we're in for a lot of money...overpaying for a lot of people and like it's been mentioned the restructuring just pushes us over the cap in future seasons

team's been poorly run for years now...

hopefully we can get some good, productive players in this pretty deep draft.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I wanna believe we are gonna compete but i just cant see any way we finish with more than 8 wins :to:

ill wait on this draft but its not lookin good brehs. im always optimistic in the off season but i cant force myself this year. too much disappointment.