Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cowboys need to go get back laurent robinson now that the jags waived him

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wtf: 100,000 under the cap?

They need 5 million just for draft picks

All this restructuring just means you're moving your cap hell to next year. Meaning you can't improve

We still have a couple guy to release to get to about 6 to 7 million under the cap ( Free,Spears,Vickers)

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cowboys need to go get back laurent robinson now that the jags waived him

:whoa: We good on WRs

Dude had 3 concussions last season, Harris and Beasley started to come along during the second part of last season, and Dez gonna be :ohlawd: next season. Miles needs to do some squats and strengthen those legs though :beli:

Plus we're broke right now :manny:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
We still have a couple guy to release to get to about 6 to 7 million under the cap ( Free,Spears,Vickers)

was just looking at the salaries and those 3 stick out the most, especially Free

teams usually need 5M for picks, and keep around 2-2.5 handy for mid season injury replacements. this team got some serious work to do

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna believe we are gonna compete but i just cant see any way we finish with more than 8 wins :to:

ill wait on this draft but its not lookin good brehs. im always optimistic in the off season but i cant force myself this year. too much disappointment.

We lost a couple games off of game management alone. I'm looking more forard to coaching progress than the roster. The roster is good enuff to win the division. As flawed as it was last season, with better management we wouldve won at least 2 more games.

Hopefully less coaching responsibility helps out the game management for JG.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Spears' release will be designated for June 1. So there will be no immediate cap savings to sign a free agent..Cowboys still have no money

We get 1.3 million in cap space but not until june 1st

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Me neither. That said. Spears was cut but it only saved 600k from the cap. A significant amount will be saved once Doug Free is cut.

Apparently we can free up significant space by signing Romo to an extension. I dont know who the hell him and his agent think they are playing hardball when that chump has won one playoff game.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apparently we can free up significant space by signing Romo to an extension. I dont know who the hell him and his agent think they are playing hardball when that chump has won one playoff game.

Romo and Spencer account for about 28mill together against the cap. About 17 mill for romo and 11 mill for spencer:sadcam:. If they both were to get long term deals done we could get about 10 to 15 mill under the cap.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Romo and Spencer account for about 28mill together against the cap. About 17 mill for romo and 11 mill for spencer:sadcam:. If they both were to get long term deals done we could get about 10 to 15 mill under the cap.

I'd rather trade both. This team isn't winning anything anytime soon. Might as well clear some space, get picks for them, and go after manziel or bridgewater next year.

I don't feel comfortable signing either one to longterm deals. Romo is dead to me since that skins game.