Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd rather trade both. This team isn't winning anything anytime soon. Might as well clear some space, get picks for them, and go after manziel or bridgewater next year.

I don't feel comfortable signing either one to longterm deals. Romo is dead to me since that skins game.

Here is the problem with youre logic.....................Jerry Jones:hula: he knows hes going to die soon and he wants to win now. Thats why we are holding onto a 8-8 team so dearly

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Here is the problem with youre logic.....................Jerry Jones:hula: he knows hes going to die soon and he wants to win now. Thats why we are holding onto a 8-8 team so dearly
i don't know. i wanted to blow this shyt up years ago. jerry aint that hold, plus he's in good shape. rebuild for 2 years and then come back with a stronger foundation that can compete for several years. right now we have too many holes to be a legitimate threat to the super bowl.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
i don't know. i wanted to blow this shyt up years ago. jerry aint that hold, plus he's in good shape. rebuild for 2 years and then come back with a stronger foundation that can compete for several years. right now we have too many holes to be a legitimate threat to the super bowl.

The division is transforming....

Now is the time to hurry up and rebuild before #RGIIISKINS create a true paradigm shift on some Andy Reid #Eagles last decade type shyt

add a few pieces to the line and get a new QB

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I agree %100 but with all the restructures done the last 2 years it almost makes it impossible to blow this bytch up because of all the bad contracts. For example if we were to cut or trade Ware it would cost us like 18 mill against the cap this year

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree %100 but with all the restructures done the last 2 years it almost makes it impossible to blow this bytch up because of all the bad contracts. For example if we were to cut or trade Ware it would cost us like 18 mill against the cap this year

I know breh...:sadcam:

Where is the hope? :to:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Free-agent deals prove Spencer, Melton were smart | ProFootballTalk
Given the market for pass rushers, with defensive end Michael Bennett signing in Seattle for one year and $5 million, the Cowboys would have been tempted to yank Spencer’s $10.6 million tender and sign, for example, both Dwight Freeney and Osi Umenyiora, likely for less than what Dallas will be paying Spencer.
:mindblown: What are we doing brehs, It looks like jerry didnt do his homework in gauging the market before giving Spencer almost 11 million

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Free-agent deals prove Spencer, Melton were smart | ProFootballTalk

:mindblown: What are we doing brehs, It looks like jerry didnt do his homework in gauging the market before giving Spencer almost 11 million

Nobody knows what the Cowboys are going to do. They don't know if they are going to trade Spencer or sign him to a long term deal. They don't know if they will sign Romo or let him play out his contract which has a year left. There is now a possibility that they may trade him as well.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea had to edit it right before u quoted lol...no big loss imo tho..hopefully we can get robinson back for dirt cheap

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What are your guys' expectations for Dwayne Harris this upcoming year? I liked what I saw last year and think he can become a solid #2 for us.