So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She’s always been “alternative”. And she’s always tried to distance herself from her black side. But she’s biracial, so there can’t necessarily be an expectation for someone who is black and white and is raised in white culture to then choose the black side.

Both of her parents are the product of white mothers/black fathers and lisa Bonet seemed to gravitate to the boho white women lifestyle, while Lenny went for the alternative rock style and also tapped into his whiteness. When you think about that, Zoe was never going to be pro-black, she was going to identify more as a Whitt woman just like her mother and grandmothers.

It’s another example of pawgset/swirlset karma—their offspring are often confused/conflicted about their identity and these days more and more biracial kids seem to be wanting to either stick to the fact that they aren’t choosing a side or just identifying with their white side. If people want their kids to be pro black it’s counterproductive to have children with a white person and raise them in white culture. Is what it is.

She’s so darn skinny, but she was sexy in the Batman. I liked her in Batman. But she’s meh to me.
Come on.. both Lenny and Lisa rocked their natural hair.. they both rock locks which is a strong black thing c'mon..

we don't know why she's on this bullshyt.. their parenting is just speculation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lisa-bonet-mom-1610277178216.jpg

didn’t know lisa bonet was biracial…this the first time I seen her moms

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
She’s always been “alternative”. And she’s always tried to distance herself from her black side. But she’s biracial, so there can’t necessarily be an expectation for someone who is black and white and is raised in white culture to then choose the black side.

Both of her parents are the product of white parent/black parent and lisa Bonet seemed to gravitate to the boho white women lifestyle, while Lenny went for the alternative rock style and also tapped into his whiteness. When you think about that, Zoe was never going to be pro-black, she was going to identify more as a Whitt woman just like her mother and grandmothers.

It’s another example of pawgset/swirlset karma—their offspring are often confused/conflicted about their identity and these days more and more biracial kids seem to be wanting to either stick to the fact that they aren’t choosing a side or just identifying with their white side. If people want their kids to be pro black it’s counterproductive to have children with a white person and raise them in white culture. Is what it is.

She’s so darn skinny, but she was sexy in the Batman. I liked her in Batman. But she’s meh to me.
:mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lenny mom was black (Helen Willis from the Jeffersons). Her dad was White Jewish.
Eh, still supports my point. He’s the product of swirlset. Lisa’s the product of pawgset. Both tend to produce confused offspring who struggle with their racial identity and our on the “alllivesmatter” shyt because they feel tied/loyal to both sides.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eh, still supports my point. He’s the product of swirlset. Lisa’s the product of pawgset. Both tend to produce confused offspring who struggle with their racial identity and our on the “alllivesmatter” shyt because they feel tied/loyal to both sides.

funniest shyt to me is his mom was swirling on the show! :dead:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Seen it go viral on twitter I aint no chatty azz nikka but her shii kinda weird

I jus only knew the ho played batman and was musty

interesting part is she was "all lives matter" in 2015 but turned blm in 2020 (like most these rappers) .... said black culture is nun but rap music and madea movies

why mainstream media always full of c00ns brehs ?
:patrice::scust:

:deadrose::dead:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Eh, again she’s biracial and has grown up in white culture. Not defending her exactly but I don’t understand why black people continue to have expectations for half white people to not be attuned to their whiteness. This is also why I’ve been said we need to stop lumping biracial people in with black people. Y’all see white people refuse to accept half whites as one of them, even when the biracials beg for their acceptance.

Black people be willing to accept quadroons or whites that simply have certain features (and therefore must have blackness in their background) then be salty when the person switches between sides or doesn’t care for the black side.

Not to mention most half white kids are not raised the same as kids with two black parents. They’re just not—the black parent will often have to be weaker on race topics because of their white spouse. The black parent will usually be on that alivesmatter shyt because of their white spouse and white relatives. It is what it is. We need to just let biracials have their own category and Kim.