So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There was already a 15 page thread on Esper of course the mods combined it so here we go

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She’s always been “alternative”. And she’s always tried to distance herself from her black side. But she’s biracial, so there can’t necessarily be an expectation for someone who is black and white and is raised in white culture to then choose the black side.

Both of her parents are the product of white parent/black parent and lisa Bonet seemed to gravitate to the boho white women lifestyle, while Lenny went for the alternative rock style and also tapped into his whiteness. When you think about that, Zoe was never going to be pro-black, she was going to identify more as a Whitt woman just like her mother and grandmothers.

It’s another example of pawgset/swirlset karma—their offspring are often confused/conflicted about their identity and these days more and more biracial kids seem to be wanting to either stick to the fact that they aren’t choosing a side or just identifying with their white side. If people want their kids to be pro black it’s counterproductive to have children with a white person and raise them in white culture. Is what it is.

She’s so darn skinny, but she was sexy in the Batman. I liked her in Batman. But she’s meh to me.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is why cancel culture is stupid, a bunch of flawed people calling for the condemnation of other flawed people. as if they are above condemnation themselves somehow.
This whole shyt deserved nothing but a "man, thats wild." type of response, but people got up on highhorses and now they facing backlash of their own. Soon as she opened her mouth i knew social media was gonna pull an arthur morgan. "lenny!"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She’s always been “alternative”. And she’s always tried to distance herself from her black side. But she’s biracial, so there can’t necessarily be an expectation for someone who is black and white and is raised in white culture to then choose the black side.

Both of her parents are the product of white mothers/black fathers and lisa Bonet seemed to gravitate to the boho white women lifestyle, while Lenny went for the alternative rock style and also tapped into his whiteness. When you think about that, Zoe was never going to be pro-black, she was going to identify more as a Whitt woman just like her mother and grandmothers.

It’s another example of pawgset/swirlset karma—their offspring are often confused/conflicted about their identity and these days more and more biracial kids seem to be wanting to either stick to the fact that they aren’t choosing a side or just identifying with their white side. If people want their kids to be pro black it’s counterproductive to have children with a white person and raise them in white culture. Is what it is.

She’s so darn skinny, but she was sexy in the Batman. I liked her in Batman. But she’s meh to me.

Lenny mom was black (Helen Willis from the Jeffersons). Her dad was White Jewish.