So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I been rockin old CMR all day, its really the end of an era. This would be even more interesting if B.G. was out. Coulda been a Hotboy$ + Mannie Fresh reunion against Birdman. :mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
birdman gets jealous when this stripper sits on his main bytch
CTYeBZ.gif
Remember when Wayne and birdman kissed on rap city? Birdman is suspect as hell man.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yall keep tellin us bout Vl mike but nobody dropping no stories

Aight from what I know he was a official dude.

He say he from vl(I'm from vl and it's a small hood) but I never saw him before until he started hanging with bg, but some people say he lived back there when he was younger idk.

I know he use to run wit slim before he got killed on some street shyt.

Before he rapped i knew of him cause my cousin fukked wit him, he had money before rap shyt, owned a house, had a couple cars. And he cousin who he was real close to is in jail for life for crazy amounts of coke.

Bg had nothin to do wit his murder, the dude who killed him got killed super quick after that, the dude who killed him basically did it for his chain, the dude who killed him was out the magnolic(the 3rd ward) and Mike always wore him 13th chain( repping the 13th ward). The dude ended up killing him and taking the chain and getting the 1 taken off of it and leaving the 3. Everybody knew how the chain looked tho, so once word got around he had the chain people was at his head.