So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Aight from what I know he was a official dude.

He say he from vl(I'm from vl and it's a small hood) but I never saw him before until he started hanging with bg, but some people say he lived back there when he was younger idk.

I know he use to run wit slim before he got killed on some street shyt.

Before he rapped i knew of him cause my cousin fukked wit him, he had money before rap shyt, owned a house, had a couple cars. And he cousin who he was real close to is in jail for life for crazy amounts of coke.

Bg had nothin to do wit his murder, the dude who killed him got killed super quick after that, the dude who killed him basically did it for his chain, the dude who killed him was out the magnolic(the 3rd ward) and Mike always wore him 13th chain( repping the 13th ward). The dude ended up killing him and taking the chain and getting the 1 taken off of it and leaving the 3. Everybody knew how the chain looked tho, so once word got around he had the chain people was at his head.

Yeah I know the story How Vl mike got flipped but I'm talkIn bout him catching bodies

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah I know the story How Vl mike got flipped but I'm talkIn bout him catching bodies

shyt a myth bruh no one knows lol. But if someone ask a real dade county nikka bout boobie boys or John Doe everyone got stories
yea shyt is some what of a myth that all these nikkaz got multiple bodies like that, and I'm from New Orleans and I'm telling u that.

These rap dudes

But if u talk about dudes who had real teams behind them u gon have official stories

Donnie boys
Bird gang
3rd and g

So on and so on. But at the end of the day these dudes ain't catching no 10+ bodies son

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea shyt is some what of a myth that all these nikkaz got multiple bodies like that, and I'm from New Orleans and I'm telling u that.

These rap dudes

But if u talk about dudes who had real teams behind them u gon have official stories

Donnie boys
Bird gang
3rd and g

So on and so on. But at the end of the day these dudes ain't catching no 10+ bodies son

hqdefault.jpg

This lil nikka rode hard for Soulja Slim after he got killed...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504 breh if I'm ever in new Orleans can I ever visit u?

Drive me around the hood, we don't have to get off the car :whoa:
for sure. A lot of the hoods parts of the city don't look hood no more. Magnolia, st Thomas, Yo, Bernard, melph projects all been remodeled and have strict rules to live back there. It's mainly the backstreets that the hoodest parts now

But nikkaz don't even be tripping like that bro. Most of the people who get killed is people that know each other, nikkaz don't fukk wit tourist like that

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
all of this is just proving to me that Max B and a lot of other nikkas really do need re trials smh

these nikkas gonna get away with this shyt
then stick another quarter in the machine for the 2nd go around

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't fukk with Young Thug too hard but did any of the ABG dudes get caught up in this?