So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
for sure. A lot of the hoods parts of the city don't look hood no more. Magnolia, st Thomas, Yo, Bernard, melph projects all been remodeled and have strict rules to live back there. It's mainly the backstreets that the hoodest parts now

But nikkaz don't even be tripping like that bro. Most of the people who get killed is people that know each other, nikkaz don't fukk wit tourist like that
9 th ward still look fukked up as I remembered. :blessed:Louisa st. had cornerstores on every block and block parties, bounce music and gunshots

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
yea shyt is some what of a myth that all these nikkaz got multiple bodies like that, and I'm from New Orleans and I'm telling u that.

These rap dudes

But if u talk about dudes who had real teams behind them u gon have official stories

Donnie boys
Bird gang
3rd and g

So on and so on. But at the end of the day these dudes ain't catching no 10+ bodies son
Tell brehs anout how the Clowns came thru :damn:

I remember being younger and a NO nikka was online lacin the thread

Daps
I'm just ready for the war to start. I just got done smokin a penis, so you know I'm rockin w Thugger- no homo. Wayne don't wanna take it there :heh:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Seems more like pee wee did this shyt to earn stripes, I'm not convinced birdman had anything to do with this

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers, folks praisin Cash Money for having the longest Rap Label Run:duck:

...now, the Bling Bling Empire slowly crumbles like a Cubic Zirconia:huhldup:

Them Dualities:francis:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

What's the update on the situation? I have a feeling that this was all caused by Baby claiming Drake and Minaj profits more than he should have. Of course it's about money though, which is weird because they never talk about it or anything. Lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It isn't over quite yet though.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's the update on the situation? I have a feeling that this was all caused by Baby claiming Drake and Minaj profits more than he should have. Of course it's about money though, which is weird because they never talk about it or anything. Lol

According to that Lawsuit fam, Drake has barely seen ANY money from Bird at all.:snoop:

It didn't mention Nicki so she might have better lawyers or been more diligent about counting her bread. Or she just might not have wanted to be a part of the suit.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
According to that Lawsuit fam, Drake has barely seen ANY money from Bird at all.:snoop:

It didn't mention Nicki so she might have better lawyers or been more diligent about counting her bread. Or she just might not have wanted to be a part of the suit.

Isn't this the most constant theme with Cash Money? Of course niqqas not gettin paid. This niqqas landscaper prolly ain't gettin paid. New one every month or two.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Drake dissed Baby on 100

Rightfully so