So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it bizarre that you find talking about Birdman homo behavior more bizarre than Birdman actual homo behavior. What you hiding that you rather not postulate it as theory? Everything else on the table for discussion except that? FOH. Them boys gay.
So finding it bizarre that posters are creating these really detailed "lover's quarrel"
back stories to Cash Money's present issue means I find homosexuality bizarre ?

Nah what I find bizarre is dudes who rant and rave all day about how they dislike
homosexuality then write fan fiction fit for someone who is well...homosexual. :krs:

Thanks for outing yourself though because it wasn't necessarily aimed
at you there are other cats in this thread as well as other threads who do similar things. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So finding it bizarre that posters are creating these really detailed "lover's quarrel"

Nah what I find bizarre is dudes who rant and rave all day about how they dislike
homosexuality then write fan fiction fit for someone who is well...homosexual. :krs:

at you there are other cats in this thread as well as others who do similar things. :mjpls:
I find it bizarre that out of all the detailed speculation and theories being thrown around the only one you're concerned about and want to squash as fiction is one involving homosexuality. Are you being a white knight for homos or what? Let me allay your fears, I got no problem with them. But three guys who behave like homosexuals and surmising that that perhaps is reason for their beef is as legitimate a theory as anything else being spouted here.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I find it bizarre that out of all the detailed speculation and theories being thrown around the only one you're concerned about and want to squash as fiction is one involving homosexuality. Are you being a white knight for homos or what? Let me allay your fears, I got no problem with them. But three guys who behave like homosexuals and surmising that that perhaps is reason for their beef is as legitimate a theory as anything else being spouted here.
40 Glocc interview when he talk about Mac dre homie his homie Mac minister which went to jail for killing a kc rapper who supposely killed the thizzleman .. He claims that Baby like guys..

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

at you there are other cats in this thread as well as other threads who do similar things. :mjpls:
th

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead: at y'all trying to turn Slim into Dr. Claw for the Cash Money movie.

300px-Doctor_Claw.jpg
he basically is

Shaq and them had Birdman and Slim on Inside the NBA a few years ago when All Star Weekend was in NO

they manage to get this nikka Slim in front of the camera and it's like your eyes still couldn't register the fact that he was there :dwillhuh:

nikkas got portable in-the-cut technology