So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
What did he say?
Listen to it breh

"Thank me later, thanks for nothin', thanks for bluffin'/Thank you so, so much for wearin' your true colors/To every single fukkin' function "

"Had nikkas tell me to my face how we were family/And how they love me while they was skimmin' off the budget/Now, when I see 'em, they're the ones that's actin' funny/People been reachin' out to me/And I'm on some straight unresponsive shyt"

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Listen to it breh

"Thank me later, thanks for nothin', thanks for bluffin'/Thank you so, so much for wearin' your true colors/To every single fukkin' function "

"Had nikkas tell me to my face how we were family/And how they love me while they was skimmin' off the budget/Now, when I see 'em, they're the ones that's actin' funny/People been reachin' out to me/And I'm on some straight unresponsive shyt"
Word. Good lookin'

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Ay bruh, too many pages to read, but when yall talking about pee wee, you mean longway? :ohhh:

btw can we get a total recap in the first post

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
he basically is

Shaq and them had Birdman and Slim on Inside the NBA a few years ago when All Star Weekend was in NO

they manage to get this nikka Slim in front of the camera and it's like your eyes still couldn't register the fact that he was there :dwillhuh:

nikkas got portable in-the-cut technology

Damn you ain't lyin :ohhh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
birdman gets jealous when this stripper sits on his main bytch
CTYeBZ.gif

:ohhh::whoo:

Daps
On god that nikka birdman 1 of the grimiest nikkas to ever be in the entertainment industry. He does everyone dirty as shyt :heh:

He doesn't pay NOBODY, and isn't waybe supposed to be Baby adopted son when he was like 13 or sum shyt?

Son low down :dead:

I fukk with it tho